Show about Gotham Mobsters?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Would you want to watch a show based on Mafiosos in Gotham city?

I ask because I realized that some of the sopranos mobsters were in Gotham!

Guy who rats out Vito being a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::

Is the underboss of Don Maroni:

Mikey P is a corrupt Gotham millionaire:

latest

Yes this is a great idea and would fill in a lot of the gaps in the Batman mythos, like how the gangsters keep coming back and why they cluster around gotham.

I would like to see a focus on the politics of the city as well.

Yes this is a great idea and would fill in a lot of the gaps in the Batman mythos, like how the gangsters keep coming back and why they cluster around gotham.

They keep coming back because Batman's a bitch who can't bring himself to introduce a jugular vein to the outside world.

They keep coming back because Batman's a bitch who can't bring himself to introduce a jugular vein to the outside world.

Sure, why not? It's as good a jump off point as any.

Joker figured out that Batman won't kill a long time ago, surely word has spread to the surrounding prison system by now, throw that shit in the first episode.

I agree on the politics as well, good call!

Season 1 of Gotham was based around corrupt city officials and mafioso. Season 2 and onwards was about super powers and gimmicky villain. Show took a strange turn in a completely different direction. Don Maroni was exactly like Tony Soprano but without the depression and family life. A happier Tony Soprano.

The Falcone and Maroni Crime family existed long before Bruce Wayne.

For example, a young carmine Falcone got shot by Sal Maronis father Luigi Maroni and Vince Falcone took his son to see Thomas Wayne in the wayne mansion because the Maroni crime family were waiting for him in the hospital.

Meanwhile, when Carmine Falcone makes his debut, he was already an older man when Bruce Wayne was starting out. Meanwhile Luigi Maroni retired to his tomato farm, Vincent Falcone passed away an Sal Maroni was an up and comer.

The storyline could revolve around the fathers of Carmine Falcone and Sal Maroni as well as Thomas and Martha Wayne become a couple.

I agree on the politics as well, good call!

Season 1 of Gotham was based around corrupt city officials and mafioso. Season 2 and onwards was about super powers and gimmicky villain. Show took a strange turn in a completely different direction. Don Maroni was exactly like Tony Soprano but without the depression and family life. A happier Tony Soprano.

The Falcone and Maroni Crime family existed long before Bruce Wayne.

For example, a young carmine Falcone got shot by Sal Maronis father Luigi Maroni and Vince Falcone took his son to see Thomas Wayne in the wayne mansion because the Maroni crime family were waiting for him in the hospital.

Meanwhile, when Carmine Falcone makes his debut, he was already an older man when Bruce Wayne was starting out. Meanwhile Luigi Maroni retired to his tomato farm, Vincent Falcone passed away an Sal Maroni was an up and comer.

The storyline could revolve around the fathers of Carmine Falcone and Sal Maroni as well as Thomas and Martha Wayne become a couple.

Meh, Bats could decide to do his own Thomas Dewey impersonation with a boning knife. That would save countless lives AND paint a few bedazzled penthouse walls.

Isn't there a show called Gotham about Gotham's mobsters?

Meh, Bats could decide to do his own Thomas Dewey impersonation with a boning knife. That would save countless lives AND paint a few bedazzled penthouse walls.

No this was about Bruce Wayne's father Thomas who saved a young carmine Falcone. Bruce is a kid and parents are alive and he is nowhere near being batman.

Isn't there a show called Gotham about Gotham's mobsters?

No it was called Gotham. It was about Jim Gordon who becomes a police officer in his 30s after coming back from war. He sees how corrupt the city is. But before his time, there were many stories about mafia crime families coming to power but those stories never got covered.

Yep I'd watch

Amen to that!

In Gotham, the main character is Jim Gordon and first season is based on realism of crime, mafia and corruption. Great storytelling but season 2 and onwards it jumps to superpowers, mind controls and etc...

All and all, take away the custom villains and heroes and you end up with the mafia, police and politics. Yet even in those themes, you can extract incredible stories that are very entertaining to watch much like the sopranos.

No this was about Bruce Wayne's father Thomas who saved a young carmine Falcone. Bruce is a kid and parents are alive and he is nowhere near being batman.

No it was called Gotham. It was about Jim Gordon who becomes a police officer in his 30s after coming back from war. He sees how corrupt the city is. But before his time, there were many stories about mafia crime families coming to power but those stories never got covered.

Amen to that!

In Gotham, the main character is Jim Gordon and first season is based on realism of crime, mafia and corruption. Great storytelling but season 2 and onwards it jumps to superpowers, mind controls and etc...

All and all, take away the custom villains and heroes and you end up with the mafia, police and politics. Yet even in those themes, you can extract incredible stories that are very entertaining to watch much like the sopranos.

Uh uh, no way!! You don't get to tell me when Batman can and can't be? DC's got time travel too!!
DelectableEnormousInganue-size_restricted.gif

Uh uh, no way!! You don't get to tell me when Batman can and can't be? DC's got time travel too!!
DelectableEnormousInganue-size_restricted.gif

You got to stick with the original characters but you can change the storylines but character needs to stay the same.

I thought that's what the Gotham show was about.

Yes it was in season 1 but season 2 turned supernatural and all of Batmans enemies became Jim Gordons enemies.

You got to stick with the original characters but you can change the storylines but character needs to stay the same.

Yes it was in season 1 but season 2 turned supernatural and all of Batmans enemies became Jim Gordons enemies.
Then you have my picks
dceased-batman-greg-capullo.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

And there's also a gadget called the Batplug. That's funny to me.

Back