Shoveling Sand for Strength

Farmer walk with sandbags and barrels with gravel like today I did with left over material is pretty good too and you train the legs too !
dont forget livestock!
article-2214145-15632833000005DC-753_634x448.jpg

As functional as it gets.

Will shoveling snow have the same effect? I try to do that as much as I can in winter. NYC has not been getting lots of snow these past few years though.

dont forget livestock!
article-2214145-15632833000005DC-753_634x448.jpg

As functional as it gets.
Yeahhhh !!!!
I have 73 square meters as a car entrance but my grandma would not leave to but one of those farmer walk machines strongmen have :( -

francis ngannou used to do that back in cameroon he posted a picture a couple of weeks ago visting the village again.

As a brick layer, I shoveled sand for over ten years. I'm sure the job helped keep me lean, but all shoveling sand did was make me better at shoveling sand. Of course, I'm not genetically blessed like Francis. If anything, carrying concrete blocks or stone for hours a day is the way to go. If I have any body part to brag about it's my shoulders and traps from essentially doing farmer's walks for hours.

As a brick layer, I shoveled sand for over ten years. I'm sure the job helped keep me lean, but all shoveling sand did was make me better at shoveling sand. Of course, I'm not genetically blessed like Francis. If anything, carrying concrete blocks or stone for hours a day is the way to go. If I have any body part to brag about it's my shoulders and traps from essentially doing farmer's walks for hours.

i bet you also got brutal grip strength and rugged hands. the great benefit of manual labour is the pain tolerance and grip endurance it gives you. most people forget that the grip is the weakest link. big biceps won't do shit if you can't hold fast.

most people forget that the grip is the weakest link. big biceps won't do shit if you can't hold fast.

Made this point to my son yesterday . Will show him this post later to force it home. A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.

Back