Shouldn't they be using Paige a bit more?

I don't think she's enough incentive for the majority of DWTS viewers to start watching MMA, but what do I know?
Exactly. Also, for MMA fans, is the UFC supposed to try and have us believe her time away on DWTS has made her a better fighter?

look at this guy feed her strawberries in between rounds

untapped fruit market imo

12366591_978562922202499_1755170044_n.jpg
Geezlawhizz, what does that guy have? Parkinson's?

She was beaten badly, but I'm convinced she will improve. She is very inexperienced compared to her peers, and I liked her attitude with respect to getting back in the cage immediately at the post fight press conference. I just wish she'd find a better camp. Team Alpha Male isn't the greatest, in my opinion, except for Cody Garbrandt who I like and seems to be on a tear.
She should be training full-time instead of just when she's doing her training camp. That's her biggest problem IMO

You guys posting bloody pics of PVZ in the Rose fight think you're cute, but that was an awesome fight. That's all the more reason to get her back in the cage ASAP. She's cute, she's a draw, has a ton of potential, and is exciting 100% of the time.
True, but UFC hype machines tend to lose steam when they lose. I'm not saying it was a bad fight at all (quite the contrary - it was a great fight), but it's hard to hype someone coming off of that kind of fight. People who watch DWTS aren't really the UFC's target audience, and I doubt many of them would ever watch MMA again if they saw her get bloodied up like that.

Meh, Paige should go work on the View or replace Kelly Rippa. She can make alot more money in Hollywood then in MMA.

paige is hot and would like an mma gf just like her

Back