Shouldn't they be using Paige a bit more?

Rubberchin

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
She's fighting in a couple of weeks. She was the runner up on DWTS I believe. I'd have thought they'd be pushing her a bit more to attract a different audience to their product over the next couple of weeks.

I don't think she's enough incentive for the majority of DWTS viewers to start watching MMA, but what do I know?

vanzant.jpg

look at this guy feed her strawberries in between rounds

untapped fruit market imo

12366591_978562922202499_1755170044_n.jpg

You guys posting bloody pics of PVZ in the Rose fight think you're cute, but that was an awesome fight. That's all the more reason to get her back in the cage ASAP. She's cute, she's a draw, has a ton of potential, and is exciting 100% of the time.

You guys posting bloody pics of PVZ in the Rose fight think you're cute, but that was an awesome fight. That's all the more reason to get her back in the cage ASAP. She's cute, she's a draw, has a ton of potential, and is exciting 100% of the time.

It was an awesome fight if you're a Rose fan. It was a completely one sided beating.

She's fighting in a couple of weeks. She was the runner up on DWTS I believe. I'd have thought they'd be pushing her a bit more to attract a different audience to their product over the next couple of weeks.

They should use the winner of DWTS more since he's 10x hotter than Paige.

nyle-dimarco-will-make-your-thoughts-nsfw-for-nyfw-2-14841-1454676905-8_dblbig.jpg

this

It was an awesome fight if you're a Rose fan. It was a completely one sided beating.

I'm a fan of both, and it was an awesome fight. If PVZ was the scrub everyone pretends, Rose would have put her away very quickly. Instead, we got to see an awesome fight because of 1) Rose's skills and 2) Paige's toughness, heart, submission defense, etc.

Fuck nooooooooooo
If she gets more push she will fall flat on her face

I really dont think anything she has almost any potential from what i saw from that fight dude. It was an exciting fight, but not because she displayed any skill tbh. Not trying to hate but she got destroyed by Rose to the point of not even looking like a professional fighter. PVZ seems like a cool chick, but she didnt execute anything well in that fight and looked like a genuine amateur. Respect to her toughness though for real, but she was really bad in that fight.

I'm a fan of both, and it was an awesome fight. If PVZ was the scrub everyone pretends, Rose would have put her away very quickly. Instead, we got to see an awesome fight because of 1) Rose's skills and 2) Paige's toughness, heart, submission defense, etc.

I see where you're going. Yeah Paige is tough but it was hard seeing her get completely manhandled the way she did.

Shes waaay better at fighting then she is at being a "hot" chick

I just figure she'd get the ladies tuning in and Condit will get them to stick around.

I really dont think anything she has almost any potential from what i saw from that fight dude. It was an exciting fight, but not because she displayed any skill tbh. Not trying to hate but she got destroyed by Rose to the point of not even looking like a professional fighter. PVZ seems like a cool chick, but she didnt execute anything well in that fight and looked like a genuine amateur. Respect to her toughness though for real, but she was really bad in that fight.

She was beaten badly, but I'm convinced she will improve. She is very inexperienced compared to her peers, and I liked her attitude with respect to getting back in the cage immediately at the post fight press conference. I just wish she'd find a better camp. Team Alpha Male isn't the greatest, in my opinion, except for Cody Garbrandt who I like and seems to be on a tear.

I think the WME-group will be using her alot in the near future.

Back