Media Shouldn't Justin Gaethje's pic be on top of official UFC rankings list

milenss

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
.. as he's the current (in other words Interim) UFC LW champion of the World?
I don't even remember the last time Khabib fought and his picture is still atop of the official LW list.
For example, I'm pretty sure that Renan Barao's pic was the top one when he was the Interim FW champ in Dominick Cruz's absence.
Now it's still Khabib Nurmagomedov even though he should have lost that spot due to inactivity?
Smthg...
What's the point of this Interim title in this case?

I don't even remember the last time Khabib fought and his picture is still atop of the official LW list.
For example, I'm pretty sure that Renan Barao's pic was the top one when he was the Interim FW champ in Dominick Cruz's absence.
Now it's still Khabib Nurmagomedov even though he should have lost that spot due to inactivity?
Smthg...
What's the point of this Interim title in this case?[/QUOTE
Khabib fought 7 months ago. We are in the middle of a pandemic and he's in Russia with a very ill father right now. Don't forget Ramadan ended last month. Relax and let this situation play out. Most of this stuff is already known. Did you know Henry Cejudo won an olympic gold medal in wrestling?

Smthg...
Inactivity? Dude, he cant travel out of his country because of a worldwide pandemic. Cant really compare that to Dominic Cruz being out for years with injury. Also, he fought in September, not like its 2 years ago.

Shit, fuck the fighters union, TS is uncovering the real issues here.

x2aeY2S.jpg

What some Muslim festive has to do with mma? Do you insist all UFC fans must be aware of the exact dates of the Ramadan so they must be patient with Khabib's return? lol

What some Muslim festive has to do with mma? Do you insist all UFC fans must be aware of the exact dates of the Ramadan so they must be patient with Khabib's return? lol
I'm not insisting but making aware. I don't think it's unreasonable to not fight for 7 months including a pandemic and Ramadan.

Smthg...
What's the point of this Interim title in this case?[/QUOT

all interm champs are under the champ in the ranking.

ufc 241 was not that long ago. bullet been more inactivy that khabib stipe bneen more inactive than khabib has.

Last edited:
Smthg...
Khabib is still the current champion of the world...you must be really dense

Rankings and interim titles don't matter

You're right but there shouldn't have been an interim anyways

Nobody really knows he's the intern champion they just know he's gonna fight khabib

If Khabib didn't want to fight during Ramadan Bombathon I wish he would just fight before it. I want to see this dude fight more than once a year!

But no Gaethje isn't the champ OP

Back