Shoulder Inj

HulmeHardy**

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hey PPL Need A Lil Help With A Kinda Self Diagnosing Myself,
Anyways I Had Some1 In A Triangle Choke Whilst Rolling And They Picked Me Up And Did The Whole Slam Thing - I Felt Alright At The Time But The Next Day I Was Getting Pains Whilst Doin Certain Motions The One That Causes Pain Everytime Is When Ripping A Bag Apart - At Swimming I Could Do The Breast Stroke But Then It Would Be An Ocassional Pain Like If I Tried Goin Faster.
Anways Help App Im Sure Alot Of You Must Have Had Suttin Like This - I Am Goin Docs But There A Bunch Of Shit And I Am Still Doin My BJJ But If Its Bad Or Seems That Way I Prolly Need To Stop - Thats Why Im Askin.
Cheers

gtfo.jpg

Last edited:
I wanted to help, but now I have a headache from attempting to read the hieroglyphics you posted.

I'm just thankful the injury didn't hinder his ability to use the shift key.

i would go and see a doctor. and could you please refrain from capitalizing every first letter?

I Cant Its A OCD Thing - But To The Other People..Well Done.

Do you do it when you write by hand as well?

In regards to your injury, you need to see a sports doctor who specializes in working with athletes. If you are already working with a sports doctor, you should stop second guessing him by asking the internet for diagnosis/prognosis/treatment. There's really no way, based on your description of the problem (even if it weren't oddly capitalized), that anyone here can give you sound medical advice about your problem.

Do you do it when you write by hand as well?

In regards to your injury, you need to see a sports doctor who specializes in working with athletes. If you are already working with a sports doctor, you should stop second guessing him by asking the internet for diagnosis/prognosis/treatment. There's really no way, based on your description of the problem (even if it weren't oddly capitalized), that anyone here can give you sound medical advice about your problem.

When i Write I Do It All In Caps.

But I Aint Seein A Sports Doc Jus A Normal One And From What Ive Seen It Looks Like Maybe A Seperation (Theres Like 8 Types), I Just Thought Maybe That Many People On Here Would Have Had Smiliar Experiances.

But Thanx Still

Sounds like its possibly a separated shoulder,

ac_joint3.jpg

Does it look like this, by the way wrong forum and please type out all the words.

Nah Its not as far as that - i got ichecked nyways so thanx for th ehelp

I don't quite know where to start with this.

1st off, the capital letter at the start of word is OCD?, honestly?
I have OCD myself but have never seen anything like that.

As far as the shoulder goes, it's simple, if it hurts then rest it. Have a diet that isn'y inflammatory and use common sense methods to reduce any possible imflammation like contrast showers/alternate water therapy.

Main thing is rest, if it hurts then there is something wrong. A bit of soreness is ok, pain isn't.

Back