Should Zabit get as much hype as Adesanya?

israel has beat better guys right now. zabit will be on that level if he beats jeremy. jeremy is ranked #6, higher than any1 israel has beat at MW however i wouldnt say jeremy is much above beating guys like anderson, tavares, brunson. jeremy wont be #6 for long at FW

Lmfao the hardcores are ashamed of your GIF game
We of the hardcore delegation deny your hardcoreness and reject your use of awful gif.

tumblr_o8m57xZgv81rcgl2jo1_400.gif

You could make that argument but I’m a hardcore.

Ask the casuals this question.

giphy.gif

Check this out...

I’m looking at this gif for a few seconds straight. What did I see? Reincarnated Bruce Lee (True story...Welcome back).

The hair dye and earring seem a little out of character, Exulted One. But they say “Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery” anyway. I’ll allow it.

It came to me as if by providence. You still da man Bruce.

giphy.gif

Gifs wood cell me

Israel has at least beaten several ranked people in his division

Zabit is great too though

Israel’s a much more interesting character. A skinny weeb just styling on people with flashy striking

People bring up Anderson’s age to discredit adesanyas win (yes I’m aware Anderson is shell of his former self) for not KOing him, yet conveniently leave out the fact Anderson has only been ko’d By head strikes once in over 40+ fights and it was while he was taunting lol

Given his skill set alone?
Probably. I think he's a much more complete fighter than Adesanya.

Israel is great at striking -- the guys' got 60 kickboxing bouts. But it's really not clear how he'll do against elite grapplers.

In contrast, Zabit has shown great striking skills and an excellent ground game. I'd say Zabit has more potential to be champ than Adesanya. But who knows, I could very well be wrong.

lol @ hardcore

Yes, Zabit right now has more potential than we've ever seen in anybody before. I've said it previously that he is a Goat in the making and that we should all be keeping our eyes on him. Everybody in the mma world knows that his hype is the real deal
tenor.gif

Zabit should and will get more hype after the Stephens fight. Much better all around fighter than Adesanya.

1 question. Does Zabit even speak English at all? It could be the reason why hes not getting enough Hype. But in the end it could be better for him, less pressure.

zabit is a phenom, he is going to absolutely run through jeremy stephens. you have to be either blind or not know what you're looking at to think stephens even has a chance. seriously this is a mismatch i really hope zabit ends up being the underdog, that'd be great.

He's definitely more well rounded but israel is a better and more calculated striker than zabit

Back