Should your belt color

imbossing

mma judging
Banned
Reaction score
Be based on how many fights you call correctly? Instead of long you been here..

Or there should be a place where we can keep our fight calls stats.

I've called many fights but I don't remember which ones.

You wanna go thru every post and tell me how many fights I picked correctly? How about the ones I got right before the server switched? Yea join date is much more accurate and less time consuming

lol I'd be... what's lower than a white belt?
I'm uber shit at picking fights.

Am I a fuckin white belt! I didn’t even know it was correlated to join date. Maybe post count?

You wanna go thru every post and tell me how many fights I picked correctly? How about the ones I got right before the server switched? Yea join date is much more accurate and less time consuming

Say if sherdog had a way to keep your fight picks from now on. I think that would be cool to know what your picks were

No it should always be about likes.
Likes are all that matters. If you have a 5-1 like-post ratio your opinion matters on here

I had 272,385 likes before they were wiped.
I run Sherdog.

Nah man these belts are the reward for the amount of life we waste here. Takin everything I worked for mf'er

Id enjoy a shame list of our picked fights

Be based on how many fights you call correctly? Instead of long you been here..

Or there should be a place where we can keep our fight calls stats.

I've called many fights but I don't remember which ones.
Belts are based on number of posts, not how long you have been here.

I want my purple belt back, since purple is my favorite color...

That or one of these pink belts that all the cool kids keep flaunting in my face.

Say if sherdog had a way to keep your fight picks from now on. I think that would be cool to know what your picks were
Most people use topology. I use mma playground. I can see my picks all the way back before ufc 100. I picked Nate to sub Conor in round 2 in their first fight

Use Tapology if ya wanna track accuracy vs others.

Belts are related to post count, shit theres loads of guys like me with old accounts that post fuck all especially in my case where this is my 2nd account after getting the ban hammer a few years ago lol

Back