Should Yoel Romero's latest victory be ruled a NC?

wildchild88

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Forgive me for my earnestness,

Has this been
a done thing, if not, why not?

As he got popped for steroids should his last win be ruled a NC in your opinion?

And should this apply to all fighters who are popped going forward?

I think it should..

It's a big advantage as we've seen with Vitor and others, also it would be a good incentive not to juice going forward..

Pretty sure it'll end up a NC, just takes time, even if it was tainted supplements he still had PEDs in his system.

It should be a loss. Like Tibaus last fight.

Pretty sure it'll end up a NC, just takes time, even if it was tainted supplements he still had PEDs in his system.
It was an out of competition test done by the usada , I really doubt the AC from the fight will change the ruling

No it should be recorded as a UD and Romero gets his No1 Contender spot back and gets a title fight against Rockgold.

These paper thin allegations about him failing a out of competition test is nothing more than a witch hunt due to racism.

If he was actually guilty then he would have been suspended already but he hasn't which means the tests were botched but since government agencies don't admit mistakes its just easier for them to kill a black man's career.

Yoel Romero is innocent and justice will prevail.

No it should be recorded as a UD and Romero gets his No1 Contender spot back and gets a title fight against Rockgold.

These paper thin allegations about him failing a out of competition test is nothing more than a witch hunt due to racism.

If he was actually guilty then he would have been suspended already but he hasn't which means the tests were botched but since government agencies don't admit mistakes its just easier for them to kill a black man's career.

Sure is innocent, he's never had a controversy surrounding him, I mean just ask Tim Kennedy!

id say yes. considering i thought he lost that fight to begin with

Tibau knowingly took steroids. Romero failed his test due to fraudulent product labelling.

A NC and rematch should be the only punishment.

Both Jacare and Romero have been cheated imo.

Sure is innocent, he's never had a controversy surrounding him, I mean just ask Tim Kennedy!

Stoolgate was the fault of the ref and the corner. Lack of communication.

Had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that Romero is a scapegoat in a USADA coverup.

Just the white man trying to keep a brother down.

Dude you can quit your shtick now and go race bait somewhere more appropriate where the SJW fehgs hang out like Twitter or Facebook. The dudes defense isn't that he wasn't on it its that he had a tainted supplement, so clearly no one is trying to kill his career without cause

It clearly B da white man dat make dis :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: take steroids . Muphukkas b racist all up in dis bitch

Dude you can quit your shtick now and go race bait somewhere more appropriate where the SJW fehgs hang out like Twitter or Facebook. The dudes defense isn't that he wasn't on it its that he had a tainted supplement, so clearly no one is trying to kill his career without cause

Spoken like a USADA white knight trying keep a brother down.

I find it almost unbelievable if he didn't take steroids.

That or his genetics are that fucking good.

This

non of you fcking heathens can stop the Swoledier of God

No he didn't. Can you show me him failing tests for the previous fight?

His failure iirc was a random test OOC after his last fight.

Yeah I'm with ya on that. I was baffled by the decision personally, expecting the later two rounds to go to Jacare, the second should have been a 10-8 for Jacare with the fence grab cheat. Romero is a despicable person and a perennial cheat IMO.

There's a good argument that it shouldn't have been a win for Romero in the first place, many scored it a draw..

10-8 Romero
10-9 Jacare
10-9 Jacare

Others that are more conservative with scoring 10-8s even scored it a 29-28 Jacare win.

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/6691/Yoel-Romero-vs-Ronaldo-Souza

There's a good argument that it shouldn't have been a win for Romero in the first place, many scored it a draw..

10-8 Romero
10-9 Jacare
10-9 Jacare

Others that are more conservative with scoring 10-8s even scored it a 29-28 Jacare win.

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/6691/Yoel-Romero-vs-Ronaldo-Souza
Lets not act like romero didnt win this, he left jacare staggered to the point were he couldn't stand up and walk to his corner, then he was falling off his stool.
Jacare got saved by the bell in the very definition, jacare failed to replicate the same threat in the 2nd or 3rd round.
I think a draw is fine, but giving it to jacare after that significant event that happen in that fight where a made up bell rings to save this man from consciousness..

To the original post.
No it should remain and it will.
He wasnt on anything on fight night of leading up to the fight.
He was allegedly caught for sarm ibutamoren it aids in recovery and is legal federally.
It has no effect to how he peformed on fight night

Tibau knowingly took steroids. Romero failed his test due to fraudulent product labelling.

A NC and rematch should be the only punishment.

Both Jacare and Romero have been cheated imo.

Isn't it a random test he failed? So technically it had nothing to do with the Souza fight, it was just USADA trying to catch him out.

Back