Should wresylemsnia bevibib empty building

They should have an audience of dogs

It would be really weird to see that stage, all that pyro, and those entrances with no one in the audience.

A WrestleMania at the p.c. would be the fucking weirdest thing. Why not delay it till first weekend in May?

They need to wait on the hall of fame and not do some bullshit virtual one. All involved deserve Todo it infront of friends and peers

A WrestleMania at the p.c. would be the fucking weirdest thing. Why not delay it till first weekend in May?

They need to wait on the hall of fame and not do some bullshit virtual one. All involved deserve Todo it infront of friends and peers

the hall of fame is already a bullshit virtual one.
there is no physical location,
you can't go there.

the hall of fame is already a bullshit virtual one.
there is no physical location,
you can't go there.
That's a fine point. But ask any talent that's been apart of it and they'll tell you it's all about the ceremony. Being infront of the other wrestlers and fans. Last chance to be in the spotlight so to speak.

That's a fine point. But ask any talent that's been apart of it and they'll tell you it's all about the ceremony. Being infront of the other wrestlers and fans. Last chance to be in the spotlight so to speak.
i'm not saying cancel it,
what i'm saying is call it what it is;
an awards ceremony.

8784108.jpg

Last edited:
Should have a crowd of make a wish kids.

If I was WWE I'd pre-record the event, reshoot any botches and edit the shit out of it.

If I was WWE I'd pre-record the event, reshoot any botches and edit the shit out of it.
That’s not a bad idea... considering the circumstances and I think it would be something really different to enjoy. Call bunny Mac now!

That’s not a bad idea... considering the circumstances and I think it would be something really different to enjoy. Call bunny Mac now!

Well I kinda excommunicated him for banning blood during matches...and maybe cursed him with impotence...

I think they should have @lakersfan45 doing commentary with Asuka for Mania.

<VinceCa$h>

Back