Should/will Bones get stripped of his title?

Most of these posts trying to say its ok are flat out dumb. You get fired or suspended from any job you have for cocaine use.

Most of these posts trying to say its ok are flat out dumb. You get fired or suspended from any job you have for cocaine use.

That is just a lie. It's absolute bullshit. As long as you don't show up to work high, there are TOOOOONS of jobs you don't get fired from for cocaine use. I work in one. I don't thin there's any job in the whole financial sector that fires you for cocaine use on personal time (could be wrong on that).

And you say say others sound flat out dumb? If I sniff coke tonight and get ARRESTED I won't lose my job or be suspended. Why should it be different for Jones?

If you happen to have a job that would fire you for partying and using drugs on your own time, that's your tough luck but we certainly don't need to add that stipulation to more jobs!

If he was clean during the fight then he should not get it stripped. What people do in their personal lives is their problem and they have the right to do whatever they want. As long as he is doing his job, noone should care although we don't want our champion to get health complications so we can advise him to stop but stripping him of the belt would be too far.

It's a tough one. For marijuana which stays in the system for a month, that would lead to a NC. Coke gets a pass only because it leaves the body quickly so it won't show up on a test.

I think he should be stripped symbolically while he's in rehab, then get the immediate title shot. If he wins, it's the same as letting him hold the title the whole time while an interim belt exists.

That is just a lie. It's absolute bullshit. As long as you don't show up to work high, there are TOOOOONS of jobs you don't get fired from for cocaine use. I work in one. I don't thin there's any job in the whole financial sector that fires you for cocaine use on personal time (could be wrong on that).

And you say say others sound flat out dumb? If I sniff coke tonight and get ARRESTED I won't lose my job or be suspended. Why should it be different for Jones?

If you happen to have a job that would fire you for partying and using drugs on your own time, that's your tough luck but we certainly don't need to add that stipulation to more jobs!

Don't worry, Jones will easily squirm out of all trouble. Just wait.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back