Should We Stop Calling Our Pets 'Pets' because its derogatory and patronizing?

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Animal owners should stop calling their four-legged friends 'pets' because it's derogatory and patronizing, comparable to the treatment of women before the feminist movement. That's according to the animal rights group PETA, who want them to be called 'companions' and also want the word 'owner' to be replaced with 'human carer'. Phrases like "flog a dead horse" and "kill two birds with one stone" should also be banned.

This fucking world man...

Is there anything that they don't get offended by?

I can call you Pet...

It really is a serious problem when you take a minute and think about it.

If I have to pick up your shit I get to call you whatever I want.

Does your owner know that you post on a karate forum?
c40d7a7060fb74926c257db982b6ddaf--funny-stuff-funny-things.jpg

I always thought of my dog as my baby so I think I'm good.

I like how the hosts and the guy are just not even taking it really seriously. As they shouldn’t. It’s just a big joke, honestly.

Can you imagine having a dog and it biting someone and then saying it is it’s own individual, and I don’t own it? It’s laughable

I consider my cat more like a family member or best bro

I call my dog master.

Animal owners should stop calling their four-legged friends 'pets' because it's derogatory and patronizing, comparable to the treatment of women before the feminist movement. That's according to the animal rights group PETA, who want them to be called 'companions' and also want the word 'owner' to be replaced with 'human carer'. Phrases like "flog a dead horse" and "kill two birds with one stone" should also be banned.

Cenk uyghur don't think so...

I already spoil my “pet” so much changing how I speak to better reflect the relationship would be getting too close to the nose.

Just more Woke bullshit.

Animals dgaf what you call them; if they had an opinion on anything, it would be the subjugation that is animal ownership in the first place.

Sorry dog owners, do you really think dogs would rather live with you in your shitty inner city apartment, or crappy house in the suburbs, than live on a big ol farm with a pack of other dogs?

Dogs are too dumb to know the difference (hence, why you dog owners all will claim your dogs 'love you'), but they are ripped from their mother, separated from their pack, and taken into isolation by you so called 'animal lovers'. They dont love you, they just are forced to depend on the human wankers that have taken them away from their natural habitat.

You're deluded, and owning a pet is the fetishisation of animals by humans.

Who gives a shit what you call them.

No. But, we should still call retards, "retards".

For example, PETA is filled with a bunch of retards.

Calling it now, soon we will be considering animal genders like we are now. "Hi, this is skip, my non-binary gender fluid metrosexual companion"

Calling it now, soon we will be considering animal genders like we are now. "Hi, this is skip, my non-binary gender fluid metrosexual companion"

Whaddya mean, 'soon ?'

Back