Should we get Cain Velasquez vs Junior Dos Santos IV?

The fight would make sense from a ranking standpoint.

JDS just beat former WSOF Heavyweight champion and lost a HW title fight before that. He's probably angling for a Stee-Pay rematch, but I doubt we'll see that.

Cain is also coming off a win, but from 2 years ago. Before that, it was a title loss vs. Werdum.

Either guy being viable for a title shot is highly debatable. Even unlikely, perhaps. Should these two fight one more time or no?

ZNsdll3.jpg
Cain isn't an MMA fighter anymore.

Why do you nerds keep making Cain threads?

You have a better chance of seeing Randy Couture fight Chuck Liddell again.

giphy.gif

Why?

So that Cain can beat the same fighter again and his fans can claim he's teh bestest evar because of it?

Either Dos Santos or have Big Foot return to the UFC for Cains next fight. Anything else would suck.

I'd just be happy to watch Caine fight anyone at this point. Always wonder what could have been.

I'm sure Cain would love to have yet another rematch on his record... but he's retired

Cain needs 2-3 fights before he should be allowed anywhere near the top 5. I definitely have zero interest in watching him fight JDS again.

Cain isn't an MMA fighter anymore.

Why do you nerds keep making Cain threads?

You have a better chance of seeing Randy Couture fight Chuck Liddell again.

giphy.gif
Well I never thought Tito and Chuck would fight again but here we are.

JDS just beat former WSOF Heavyweight champion and lost a HW title fight before that. He's probably angling for a Stee-Pay rematch, but I doubt we'll see that.

Cain is also coming off a win, but from 2 years ago. Before that, it was a title loss vs. Werdum.

Either guy being viable for a title shot is highly debatable. Even unlikely, perhaps. Should these two fight one more time or no?

ZNsdll3.jpg
I'm down TS, but Sea Level/Post USADA Cain has been in hiding for fkng ever it seems.

Oh- HELL NO.DId you not see the last 9 minutes of those 2 fighting.I consider Cain the reason why JDS has regressed as a top fighter.Its also a reminder how unforgiving the MMA game is as well as the unfairly short term memory of MMA fans.

The only way this fight happens and the only reason to do it is if JDS wins the title again and Cain gets a shot. Otherwise, this is one situation where the Just Bleed Gods shouldn't be indulged.

ZNsdll3.jpg

The heavyweight division is sickeningly weak...and I'm tired of it...it's the most pathetic division in the ufc...on the same level as women's straw weight.

I'm not interested. There are better contenders for each fighter. JDS is no longer relevant for the title IMHO. Cain should fight Stipe.

Cain wouldn't make it to the cage and it would be another fucked up card.

Might as well book JDS against somebody not made of badly trained glass. Save the headache.

ZNsdll3.jpg
For God's sake! Think of the children!

Either guy being viable for a title shot is highly debatable. Even unlikely, perhaps. Should these two fight one more time or no?NO

ZNsdll3.jpg

Cain beat JDS so bad he looked retarded TWICE. And he's never been the same fighter again. Why do we need to see what we already know?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back