should UFC make Fallon "sucha" Fox vs Cyborg?

L

LORDTENSAIMMA

Not a diss on cyborg. Clearly she's a woman. But she's the toughest woman on the face of the earth. And we all know Fallon's story

It would be great press for UFC. Equal rights for all the fighters. They can also use whatever locker room they want to

Who takes it and how

Fallon fox isn't a good fighter so no. Only reason people cared was because of the controversy. They don't anymore. And cyborg over Stayed her welcome so they can probably have the fight in bellator if anybody actually cares.

Not intrested in seeing that freak fighting women.i dont see how he was ever allowed to begin with.

Fox got knocked out by a woman in some local event. Cyborg would maul Fox, and so would every other woman in the top 20 of either 115 or 125.

Edit: Alright it was a chick that is now in the UFC at CFA. I still say she loses to every top 20 woman on the UFC roster.

Cyborg would own Fallon's soul. Not a close fight.

I'd buy that pay per view. I'd also like to see Shinya Aoki fight Akebono, Wanderlei fight Hong Man Choi. and Minowaman fight Bob Sapp on the same main card.

no matter how good you are, if your team needs to take you off the floor when it matters most, then you have some serious flaws. its the same reason why it boggles my mind anyone would give deandre jordan a max contract. doesnt score. garbage free throw shooter. basically he just gets rebounds. so you are gonna give him a max rebound for 3 rebounds more than someone else might get? no thanks.

and i also dont get why these guys suck so bad at them. if i was getting to the line that much, you can bet i would learn to hit them. it can increase your ppg by 5 points or so.

when you are sooooo bad at something that the league changes the way it is played to exploit how bad you are at it (hack a shaq), its hard for me to call you a goat

Back