Should UFC do gimmick fights?

Absolutely.

Every major PPV should have a main card gimmick fight. Athletes from other sports, rappers, politicians running against each other, YouTube celebrities...it is the perfect arena to settle their beefs. It takes up 1 slot on the main card, which is no big deal, doesn't affect rankings and title picture, and can boost PPV buyrate and attention tremendously.
This is what MMA is,

If people were just more honest about it we could all enjoy this guilt free.

If PRIDE went on a few more years i'm certain they would have selected their presidents inside the ring.

This is what MMA is,

If people were just more honest about it we could all enjoy this guilt free.

If PRIDE went on a few more years i'm certain they would have selected their presidents inside the ring.

Trump vs. Hillary + Bernie

Winning team faces Putin.

100 million PPV buys.

Trump vs. Hillary + Bernie

Winning team faces Putin.

100 million PPV buys.

See no need for WW3, MMA freak show fights could literally solve world peace. Why make war when you are making bank?

Got Trump by KO, I know Putin is the undisputed Russian judo champion 20 years in a row but Trump has insane power

9e532e4bc96767fe56cf1d560dac8f862384b5b6_hq.gif

He pushed a 250lbs+ jacked old guy across an entire ring and over a table. He could probably lift a bus.

Yeah, TS, we need more WWE-like shit in the UFC. Definitely!
Like organizing two CM Punk fights was not enough...

Hell yes they should.

Anything ut the absurd boring 8 hour program they have now

Watching an entite card is tourture

I'm not a fan of freak fights, gimmick fights or super fights. I want MMA to become more like mainstream professional sports and stick to the rules and the rankings.

I mean, no one says: The Super Bowl champ and the Rose Bowl champ should play each other...and the winner takes on a Australia's best rugby team under hybrid rules! Yeahhh!

Jarl

UFC's are real fights with real fighters.

The WWE are fake fights with homosexual acts if posing as fighters.

brockanglekiss.jpg

Loser get's his cheeks busted in the cage. Minimizes the chance of a Ngannou v Lewis debacle!

As much as most would like having WMMA matches with bikinis and mud, the women would feel like they were being treated as slabs of meat and not fighters. This will not fly today. This only happens in smaller "venues."

Back