Should Tyrell Fortune go to PFL for the 1MIL?

trentkelp does go over the top with the Tyrell love, but there's no denying that Fortune is a hell of a prospect. Zu Anyanwu is a solid fighter and Tyrell beat him with ease.

Should trentkelp deleted his account and leave sherdog?
I quite like him. He's a superfan of 61st ranked HW. I mean at least he's unique.

@trentkelp , keep it up bro.
When Fortune wins the UFC belt 50-45 without throwing a single strike. You'll have the Roy Jones quote on record son!

Should trentkelp deleted his account and leave sherdog?

Who da Fook is this guy! You a millenial? Safe spacer?

I just Know more than most about MMA. Don't get your panties in a bunch. Go back to your WOW game Sir Sauku'sear

He has one fight left on his contract and is looking to go Free Agent......

Where should he go to get the most money? What promotion would benefit tbe most?

Best HW prospect in ALL MMA!

Ufc probably offers more guaranteed money and the ability to make even more than 1 million for 4 fights. Plus theres no guarantee he'd win the title anyways.

why not, it's a lot of money. Money talks, especially at Dana White.

Ufc probably offers more guaranteed money and the ability to make even more than 1 million for 4 fights. Plus theres no guarantee he'd win the title anyways.

yeah, yeah there is! Because those who know, know!

Does anyone know when the UFC Reebok deal is over? Sponsors would be huge if UFC Allowed them in again.

So i see some of your Sherdogers coming on board the Tyrell Fortune Hype Train.....thats awsome! He needs the support....no HW works harder than Mr Fortune! And it shows in his Fights

Would they even take him after this?

giphy.gif

I will tell you kids this! Fortune os more valiable than Kayla Harris! PFL has to at least match what they pay her....

Oh and Sherdogers....one of your favs ex UFCers Tymothy Jhonson is going to get ran over in under 2 min in Feb!

"You heard me!"

Lol....you know nothing about mma...what did i tell you when you try to talk when adults are talking...Don't!

"For a Heavyweight MMA guy" he moves like Roy! I think just Mr Lally is his only coach. What ever they are doing, it is right. If your a boxing fan you will appreciate the movement faints, footwork, timing Tyre;; is picking up.

In terms of MMA Standup....not in High level top tier Boxing terms....

Just watch his movement and faints...its "Roy Jones-ISH"

Just watch what happens To Sherdoger EX UFCer Timmothy Johnson in Feb....even your Tulip ass will be on the Fortune Hype Train!

Would they even take him after this?

giphy.gif
The Roy Jones of MMA watch what he does to Johnson .
<{you!}>

This Tyrell Fortune thing is more entertaining than 99% of the Conor or GSP threads in Heavyweights.

This Tyrell Fortune thing is more entertaining than 99% of the Conor or GSP threads in Heavyweights.

Yeah it's a shame that it's in the minor league section of sherdog, otherwise these threads would go down as legendary as UberTS, I met Matt Hughes & Goober Tyler

Back