Should Tyrell Fortune go to PFL for the 1MIL?

I love to troll TS nuthuggery but that would be an actual good move for Fortune.

I feel the 1M would really motivate him to become the best version of himself and if he wins the whole thing he would have good leverage to negotiate with the UFC.

Bellator has awesome FW/LW/WW divisions but the heavier divisions have been stuck in the mood for years and years.

Tyrell is 29. He should not be wasting his prime fighting tomato cans in Bellator for pennies.

I will alow u this one post.....other than this your a fool WW sherdogger neck beard!

I will tell you kids this! Fortune os more valiable than Kayla Harris! PFL has to at least match what they pay her....

Oh and Sherdogers....one of your favs ex UFCers Tymothy Jhonson is going to get ran over in under 2 min in Feb!

"You heard me!"

Lol....you know nothing about mma...what did i tell you when you try to talk when adults are talking...Don't!
Where does Fortune train?
You seem like the Tyrell Fortune guy on these forums. I'm not being malicious when I ask you, I genuinely don't know much about him.
What makes you say he is the best prospect in MMA? Sell me on Fortune and I might join the bandwagon with you. He certainly looks good from the fights I've seen.

Where does Fortune train?
You seem like the Tyrell Fortune guy on these forums. I'm not being malicious when I ask you, I genuinely don't know much about him.
What makes you say he is the best prospect in MMA? Sell me on Fortune and I might join the bandwagon with you. He certainly looks good from the fights I've seen.

Glad to..Mr. Fortune is the best wrestler in all HW promotions..We are talkung Olympic 2016 team member..National Champion Wrestler, and voted Wrestler of the year! He won the worlds and is super athletic for a 250lbs HW. Doing everthing right in mma. Hooked up with Trevor Lally at Arizona Combat Sports..They produce some huge names and is one of the best Standup coach in all mma.

Fortune has been only boxing and knocking out Real level Pro boxers..he mentons that himself in all interviews. Throws around The Champ Champ....who talks very high about Fortune....

If you watch fights you can see similarities with Fortune and Roy Jones..can you imagine a Olympic level wrestler with real pro boxingvhands, timming, movement, faints, and....power!

Just laid it out for you.

Glad to..Mr. Fortune is the best wrestler in all HW promotions..We are talkung Olympic 2016 team member..National Champion Wrestler, and voted Wrestler of the year! He won the worlds and is super athletic for a 250lbs HW. Doing everthing right in mma. Hooked up with Trevor Lally at Arizona Combat Sports..They produce some huge names and is one of the best Standup coach in all mma.

Fortune has been only boxing and knocking out Real level Pro boxers..he mentons that himself in all interviews. Throws around The Champ Champ....who talks very high about Fortune....

If you watch fights you can see similarities with Fortune and Roy Jones..can you imagine a Olympic level wrestler with real pro boxingvhands, timming, movement, faints, and....power!

That sounds pretty promising. Arizona Combat Sports has been a legit gym for a while now.
Is he training with a known boxing coach? I follow boxing a lot more than MMA these days. I've got to say I think you're a mile off with the Roy Jones comparison :D. I will have to re watch some of his fights when I get a bit of free time this weekend, any particular fights he has shown off these "pro boxing hands"?
Nevertheless, I appreciate the response. Cheers buddy.

Lol....you know nothing about mma...what did i tell you when you try to talk when adults are talking...Don't!
I know more about the sport than you ever will, just because you deepthroat tyrel fortune doesn’t mean anything.

That sounds pretty promising. Arizona Combat Sports has been a legit gym for a while now.
Is he training with a known boxing coach? I follow boxing a lot more than MMA these days. I've got to say I think you're a mile off with the Roy Jones comparison :D. I will have to re watch some of his fights when I get a bit of free time this weekend, any particular fights he has shown off these "pro boxing hands"?
Nevertheless, I appreciate the response. Cheers buddy.

"For a Heavyweight MMA guy" he moves like Roy! I think just Mr Lally is his only coach. What ever they are doing, it is right. If your a boxing fan you will appreciate the movement faints, footwork, timing Tyre;; is picking up.

Oh come on.. we were cool in this thread and now you write this piece of garbage?

Remember when Ronda was dropping women boxing champions with bodyshots in sparring? This is the same. Hype.

Now you want to compare a fat guy you like to jerk off with arguably the most talented and one of the most unorthodox boxers of all time?

You are full of shit.

Oh come on.. we were cool in this thread and now you write this piece of garbage?

Remember when Ronda was dropping women boxing champions with bodyshots in sparring? This is the same. Hype.

Now you want to compare a fat guy you like to jerk off with arguably the most talented and one of the most unorthodox boxers of all time?

You are full of shit.

In terms of MMA Standup....not in High level top tier Boxing terms....

Just watch his movement and faints...its "Roy Jones-ISH"

Just watch what happens To Sherdoger EX UFCer Timmothy Johnson in Feb....even your Tulip ass will be on the Fortune Hype Train!

Fortune is fighting Timonthy Johnson at 239, Johnson who is 0-2 in Bellator.

Meh. If it really is a free agent after this hope he gets out of there. Go to UFC and fight the big boys. But I expect him to resign with Bellator.

I think that if they've given him a fight like Johnson it might be that he's showing no signs of re upping his contract. It would be a bad look for them if he beat one of their contenders and then went elsewhere.

Should trentkelp deleted his account and leave sherdog?

Back