Opinion Should they ban assault weapons?

Should they ban assault weapons?

• Total voters
Just because some people are idiots, doesn't mean all people are idiots.

You made a shit argument and I'm sorry you spent so much time on it, but it sucks.

Your post said and I quote "everyone".

So yeah you're right, showing you just a sample of state and federal government officials/lawmakers making assess of themselves while trying to ban things they don't understand is a terrible argument. You're a joke.

So are you including yourself in the idiot side? Because I've seen you get corrected and you just shit post a gif or say "semantics". Or do you agree with my post saying people only know what guns are in the broadest sense of the word?

Your post said and I quote "everyone".

So yeah you're right, showing you just a sample of state and federal government officials/lawmakers making assess of themselves while trying to ban things they don't understand is a terrible argument. You're a joke.

So are you including yourself in the idiot side? Because I've seen you get corrected and you just shit post a gif or say "semantics". Or do you agree with my post saying people only know what guns are in the broadest sense of the word?

You should re-read my post again because I didn't say everyone. I just said people.

For every asshole that doesn't know what they're talking about, there is another asshole that does.

Your argument doesn't make sense. It would probably help if the so called gun experts weren't so rigidly deposed to debate, let alone change, they might offer their insight.

Instead we get these stupid posts and arguments from people like you "LOL BAYONET LUGS"

If you can't figure it out I'm not going to explain it to you.

Just a boring obfuscation on your part.

LOL, right. All I did was ask you a direct question. Your response was to reply with memes. If you want to pretend that's somehow on me, be my guest.

LOL, right. All I did was ask you a direct question. Your response was to reply with memes. If you want to pretend that's somehow on me, be my guest.

No you didn't you incorrectly assumed my argument.

There was no direct question.

You did the gun retard version of this.

c11.jpg

Because when you spend more time arguing the definition of things that everyone is well aware the definition of, you look like someone that wants to just obfuscate instead of actually solve any problems.
You get called out & busted for this - and now it's all gun-tard this and gun-tard that + bonus .gifs. Reroute is quite correct.

You've earned your title.

You should re-read my post again because I didn't say everyone. I just said people.

For every asshole that doesn't know what they're talking about, there is another asshole that does.

Your argument doesn't make sense. It would probably help if the so called gun experts weren't so rigidly deposed to debate, let alone change, they might offer their insight.

Instead we get these stupid posts and arguments from people like you "LOL BAYONET LUGS"

Wrong again.

Because when you spend more time arguing the definition of things that everyone is well aware the definition of,

So my argument against that ^ and you calling things semantics is fine, especially when my examples are state/fed lawmakers actively trying to ban those things.

I'm not deposed to debate. I've put forward what imo could be a good solution. I've posted it numerous times, I hardly ever get a response from people like yourself who ask for the pro gun crowd to bring something forward. I can do it for idk the 3rd or so time itt if you're interested.

No you didn't you incorrectly assumed my argument.

There was no direct question.

You did the gun retard version of this.

c11.jpg

No, my very first post was a direct question. Just because you're all insecure about your position, don't, again, try to attach that to me.

No, my very first post was a direct question. Just because you're all insecure about your position, don't, again, try to attach that to me.

No your first post was not a direct question at all.

Wrong again.

So my argument against that ^ and you calling things semantics is fine, especially when my examples are state/fed lawmakers actively trying to ban those things.

I'm not deposed to debate. I've put forward what imo could be a good solution. I've posted it numerous times, I hardly ever get a response from people like yourself who ask for the pro gun crowd to bring something forward. I can do it for idk the 3rd or so time itt if you're interested.

This is a semantic argument too, btw.

"I'm not wrong." Gets proved wrong. Oh guess I was... err I mean "semantics!"

<36>

Guess you're not interested.

No, the griping over the word everyone, it's a semantic argument, silly.

Again, just skirting the issue and ignoring the substance.

No, the griping over the word everyone, it's a semantic argument, silly.

Again, just skirting the issue and ignoring the substance.

the definition of things that everyone is well aware the definition of,

<YeahOKJen>

So does that mean you are interested?

Maybe if you started with your argument instead of obfuscating I would have been interested.

Maybe if you didn't make idiotic statements I wouldn't respond in a way that you are very familiar with yourself...

<36>

I've already posted it multiple times itt. So again if you are actually interested, I can repost again. Maybe you will respond(and with something of substance and not a gif), the last few asking for/calling out pro gunners didn't.

Jesus, Rational Poster getting murdered in here.

FFS, man. First rule of digging holes is to stop once you realize you are in one.

Jesus, Rational Poster getting murdered in here.

FFS, man. First rule of digging holes is to stop once you realize you are in one.
{<huh}

Yeah, he got me so good, I said everyone days ago, meaning everyone in this thread, not everyone in the world.

Therefore guns are a gift of divine providence and we shouldn't even talk about doing anything about them.

Everything is fine. There is no room for improvement.

Maybe if you didn't make idiotic statements I wouldn't respond in a way that you are very familiar with yourself...

<36>

I've already posted it multiple times itt. So again if you are actually interested, I can repost again. Maybe you will respond(and with something of substance and not a gif), the last few asking for/calling out pro gunners didn't.

Go for it.

I'm sure it's the best.

<Dany07>

Back