Should there be a Senior UFC?

Just look at how many injuries plague the 20 and 30 somethings, every fight would get cancelled in a 50+ league

No to MMA and No to all other athletic sports. Nothing worse than seeing old fat blokes well past their prime who should be retired.

Randy went on far too long and ended up losing to fighters he would have beaten easily in his prime and I am concerned Hendo will go the same way.

So let the guys who haven't suffered too much brain trauma get a chance to inflict more on each other?

aw shit, I like legend match ups, but it is inherently dangerous

the imagination of some grandpa in a wheelchair flexing, "just die" written over his chest
and some granny in the background inhaling with a breathing mask has something to it
i hope you're not being serious ts....

Familiar with concussions? Like in the NFL and NHL? Well as time goes on, you will see the same issues ( lawsuits ) that the other two leagues have.

It makes no sense putting geriatrics in a cage.

Randy went on far too long and ended up losing to fighters he would have beaten easily in his prime and I am concerned Hendo will go the same way.

Examples? As much as I love Randy that's ridiculous.

I don't think the best Randy ever beats Machida, Nog or Brock.

He should have lost to Vera, so perhaps a younger Randy would have fared better there, but...

Back