Should the UFC open a women's flyweight (125) division? Fighters weigh in (McCall,Rousey,Waterson+)

Concrete Whale

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Everyone following company line and not mentioning the obvious women's 145 question, except McCall lol. Would be cool to see JJ fight at 125 (again).

Waterson would not fight at 125

She wants a 125 division because Joanna, Claudia, and the other big girls will move up giving her a chance at strawweight gold.

The idea of a woman's 125 lb division

58029-I-Like-It-Gif-Imgur-xBME.gif

They can fight at Invicta. We have plenty of weightclasses in the UFC.

Everyone following company line and not mentioning the obvious women's 145 question, except McCall lol. Would be cool to see JJ fight at 125 (again).

the obvious 145 question?

Did you see what happened to Peggy Morgan on saturday? She was punched into retirement and she was ranked SEVENTH in the world

there is no 145 division, never will be. theres no fighters to put in it!!!!

They already had a women's 125 fight, didn't they? I thought it was already a thing

I enjoyed watching Ronda beat up on everyone. Enjoyed watching her get KTFO too! But I have to be honest, none of the other Womens fights have been that exciting for me.

Bad idea. We're finally getting some depth in the divisions. I dont want it to be like the male divisions where all the losers go up and down all the time.

I enjoyed watching Ronda beat up on everyone. Enjoyed watching her get KTFO too! But I have to be honest, none of the other Womens fights have been that exciting for me.

You must not of watched Joanna's last four fights.
War Joanna!

Back