Should Tank come back?

I did actually stumble upon some Tank highlights recently. The dude was a beast and a legend for sure..

If we could bring back his views and attitude that would be a bigger win.

I know this is really fucked up, but 1% of the reason I watch is that eventually I expect there to be a death in the cage, long enough time line, murphy's law, etc and I'm highly motivated by FOMO. So that'd get that one out of the way, not wishing any harm just that Tank is aged and frail, and I could refocus that 1%.

When I found out Myles Garrett had attempted to kill Mason Rudolph a couple years ago with a football helmet I was so mad as I had turned off the game mere seconds before it. I can't let that happen again.

He is only like 55. He could hang.

Would you like to see a one time only ufc event where they bring back all the old champions?

Should it be like old tournament style?
No, no, no, and especially NO....horrible idea to see old guys fight, lumbering around on painful knees...absolutely no entertainment value.

Whatchu got in mind, Tank v Ngannou or maybe Lewis?

I would be okay with watching Tank compete in a 30 second 1 round bout against a bantamweight in a small cage

Anything longer than that and he is at risk for a heart attack or CTE

Let it go & No he should not come back.

haha its a joke Guess my humor sucks. Holy shiite he is missing a kidney lol, time for him to start playing bingo

Yeah, I knew you were likely joking, but I needed a entrance for my kidney joke. (Which is true lol)

Back