Should Stipe Miocic change camp?

strongstylekarate

Nokia will beat Apple 2019
Banned
Reaction score
After the humiliating defeat to Daniel Cormier, do you think former champ Stipe Miocic should change camp and learn some new tricks to his sleeve?

His camp wasn't the issue.

HE made mistakes that cost him.

Charging in with ZERO regards for DCs power got him slept.

He thought he was just going to run over DC, and he was wrong.

Cormier is one of the best EVER.

Stipe is a poor mans Sergei Kharitonov with a single leg takedown and no subs. Only difference is Sergei had a great chin and Stipe has an average chin at best.

Besides he’s got fires to fight where he is

i fail to see why Stipe should chance camp at this point of his career. he is the most dominant hw champion in ufc history and looked great during his title reign right up untill the loss against Cormier who is an elite HW.

@Arm Barbarian is right when he says Stipe made some stupid mistakes during his fight against Cormier but i am sure his current camp sees these mistakes aswell so should there be a rematch i am sure they can work on these flaws.

Last edited:
There's nothing humiliating about losing to Daniel Cormier.

Yes, I think he should move to Vegas and train at the PI with Dana. Only failure and misery awaits him in Cleveland. LeBron realized this and left his shitty ass team and Stipe should do the same.

He should train in basement and be his own coach like Cro Cop

After the humiliating defeat to Daniel Cormier, do you think former champ Stipe Miocic should change camp and learn some new tricks to his sleeve?
the guy becomes arguably the best hw champion and defends his title 3 times and you suggest he change camps after 1 loss? C'mon man. That's Ludacris. He just got caught.........against an all-time top 10 guy who's also an Olympic medalist. He also has a baby on the way and perhaps his mind wasn't in it all the way. C'mon man............

i fail to see why Stipe should chance camp at this point of his career. he is the most dominant champion in ufc history and looked great during his title reign right up untill the loss against Cormier who is an elite HW.

@Arm Barbarian is right when he says Stipe made some stupid mistakes during his fight against Cormier but i am sure his current camp sees these mistakes aswell so should there be a rematch i am sure they can work on these flaws.
Agree with everything but "most dominant champion in ufc history". Wanna say at HW... thats completely fine, but by no means the most dominant in UFC history, I think thats AS or MM. Throw GSP a bone as well.

The most dominant heavyweight champ in the history of the UFC has lost to someone you could easily make the P4P best argument for and suddenly he's crap and should change camps.
Sigh, Sherdog gonna Sherdog

the guy becomes arguably the best hw champion and defends his title 3 times and you suggest he change camps after 1 loss? C'mon man. That's Ludacris. He just got caught.........against an all-time top 10 guy who's also an Olympic medalist. He also has a baby on the way and perhaps his mind wasn't in it all the way. C'mon man............
DC IS NOT A OLYMPIC MEDALIST #FACTS

Agree with everything but "most dominant champion in ufc history". Wanna say at HW... thats completely fine, but by no means the most dominant in UFC history, I think thats AS or MM. Throw GSP a bone as well.
i meant ufc HW champ

i meant ufc HW champ
All good, had to "throw it out there" and check and made sure thats what you meant. No harm no foul. And he has been the best we've seen in a long while. I still give Cain the nod on best in the UFC HW because he's had a rough go with the injuries and sorts.

He isn't moving from his Cleveland,family and fireman work

Why would he do that? He has hot talented prospects like Gunther that can help him train.

Yes, I think he should move to Vegas and train at the PI with Dana. Only failure and misery awaits him in Cleveland. LeBron realized this and left his shitty ass team and Stipe should do the same.
Even for you, thats some low ass shit.

Back