Opinion Should shows like Rachel Maddow have to air a disclaimer at the beginning of the program?

Free speech. Especially political. That was whole reason for 1st amendment anyway. This was renaissance and veritas time where all ideas were encouraged. Not cancelling culture we have today on both right and left. Almost makes me want to burn a flag thinking about it but i'm sure I'll get cancelled. The center can not hold with crazies today.

Last edited:
Ah, the irony of insulting "Fox viewers" as "to dimwitted" while simultaneously not knowing the difference between "to" and "too", something taught to kids in school by the ages of 8 or 9.

Self ownings are truly the best kind.
You think they teach that now? Too busy with my two moms took me to the park.

While it may be an opinion oriented show, she is going off of facts. So she is not misleading the public. The problem is with people like Tucker and Hannity who not only have opinion shows, but base those opinions off of lies. That is where the public gets confused as fans of those 2 shows are not smart enough to tell the difference
You are getting really good at this mate. Kudos to you. You even have some of the brainwashed low IQ leftists buying into it. You are trolling with the best.

LOL, so she been doing her show only like 1 day a week cause she busy chopping wood.

Which recent photo shoot is more pathetic, Maddow or gov Hochul?

FZpnZ1pWQAE3YWu

FZk_JUTXoAkTv2i

i think any opinion piece that is featured on a supposedly legitimate news network ought to have a disclaimer letting people know its not actual news. i dont see what is so bad about that or difficult about that.

I'd be cool with disclaimers like:

"Tonight, we will be discussing the efficacy of the Covid vaccine. Disclaimer: Last year, we received $17 million in ad revenue from Pfizer"

Or

"Let's talk about the $100 billion dollar arms deal to the UAE. Disclaimer: We have an international desk that is hosted by the government of the UAE."

LOL, so she been doing her show only like 1 day a week cause she busy chopping wood.

Which recent photo shoot is more pathetic, Maddow or gov Hochul?

FZpnZ1pWQAE3YWu

FZk_JUTXoAkTv2i
You've never had barbeque or a woman that looks that good... <6>

Free speech. Especially political. That was whole reason for 1st amendment anyway. This was renaissance and veritas time where all ideas were encouraged. Not cancelling culture we have today on both right and left. Almost makes me want to burn a flag thinking about it but i'm sure I'll get cancelled. The center can not hold with crazies today.

Freedom of speech is probably greater now than it's been at any time in history, at least in America. It's just that some nuts have reconceptualized it from the idea that you can tell the truth to the best of your ability and express opinions to the idea that no one can criticize you or reveal that you're lying.

It makes no difference. Also everything in the media is hostile to the peoples interests so you'd need to put a disclaimer on everything. The fairness principle is what would work but Reagan killed that. Also we are so far gone that I don't think the fairness principle would work but it's the only solution I can think of short of just cancelling everyone.

But seriously you think some brainwashed person is going to see a disclaimer and stop watching?

Also people don't trust authority for various reasonable and unreasonable reasons so if anything it would have the opposite effect. For shit like disclaimers and calls to authority to work people need to trust authority and a distrust of authority is the most unifying issue right now.

I personally think a lot of anti vaxxers for example were just doing the opposite of what the establishment wanted because they assumed that's in their best interest. We're at a point where the regime has hurt so many people if they actually changed their tune people would assume there's a nefarious agenda behind it.

What's the deal with right-wing losers dropping "the regime" in every comment now?

Last edited:
Reminds me of Putin's wilderness pics.

Maybe she'll shave with a buck knife next.

She's a man of the people.

I don’t get what she’s supposed to be

Are you a man?

A woman?

A nerd?

A pundit?

A rugged outdoorsman?

Tough? Mentally fragile?

What the fuck are you lol

lol, in that picture she looks just like Stephen Colbert if he was fishing, though her arms are likely bigger and her jaw more square.

I don’t get what she’s supposed to be

Are you a man?

A woman?

A nerd?

A pundit?

A rugged outdoorsman?

Tough? Mentally fragile?

What the fuck are you lol

She's every person that's ever been in a Verizon or Apple commercial for the last 5 years.

Back