Should Sherdog remove the likes option?

Should Sherdog remove the likes option?

• Total voters
Same here. No "like"-button/option even shows up for me to click on, just quote and reply. At first I got an automated warning after the reset saying "only 25 likes per hour allowed" or something close to that. Now there's no button at all, haha.

I guess liking too many things or liking things too easily with no-cost-likes ruins their data mining analytics experiment

Since it causes the Sherdog to malfunction, of course remove Likes function.

Likes or lack There of have been known to cause depression and anxiety among teenage girls.....and well, this is Mayberry and a lot of you check those boxes....

It's much better than when the majority of threads were people saying "+1", "agreed", "yes" and people were getting dubs for supposed post-whoring by doing so. Clippy would be banned within a day.

they should do something like 5 clicks on the likes gives you 1 like. It might be easier on the servers. So if you have 100 likes, that means 500 posters liked your comment. Or maybe use the Pied Piper compressor algorithm.

Yeah.. now we are equal to loser posters who didn’t have many likes . It’s embarrassing.. just get ride of them they are pointless now

Voted No, but tbh, don't give a shit either way as it doesn't change anything for me.

Likes were a convenient link back to threads you recently participated in. Would be nice to have them back even if there isn’t a display showing how many likes you have earned.

I miss the option in the post your pic thread, I'm not quoting anyone for fear they'll think I'm creeping.

I'll make a deal. If you guys re-institute likes I'll stop posting.

Get to it.

I don't like not being able to give likes

Back