Should school start earlier? How about starting school at 2 or 3 years old?

There is already optional 3 year old pre school. But it should be optional. There is plenty of time for political indoctrinization, let them be kids for a little while longer.

My brothers wife teaches grade school.

Im curious about this political indoctrination that isn't taught anywhere in her school. Or the school my friends teach in or the schools we all attended.

Is this school located in your head or does it actuslly exist as the majority.

No, your children are not state property. This trend of the state encroaching upon more and more of a child's early years needs to be stopped.

Most low IQ citizens view government finance the same way a 5 year child views their parents finances:

"Government just has money"

"My parents just have money"

The reason for this, is because at 5 years old, the government forcibly takes control of a child's education, and the learning stops.

Government education is indoctrination in government necessity, little more.

Wow. Don't beat around the bush with this "early education" bullshit. Just say it. You believe the government should provide free daycare....

What age to Finnish kids start school?
What age to South Koreans start school?

/thread

Not sure if trolling but I didn't study Darwin's works or the reproductive cycle until I was 11 or so.

They'd probably be learning to count. But again, I question the benefits. I'd imagine being around mother or father (that could also teach counting) to be more beneficial.
It's true parents do a better job but it's also true there's a lot of shitty rents out ther. I just drove by a woman with a full on baby belly just hacking a dart. I honked at her and gave her the eye and she flipped me the bird and her stupid husband did the same. Kids like that need to be away from shitheads like those two as much as possible.

Mothers should be forced to attach Beats headphones to their stomach, pumping books on tape into her womb.

A lot. Children can start learning as young as new borns. In the future we may be dominated by the Chinese and other nations who take education and physical fitness seriously. Meanwhile the west degrades.

Republicans in many parts of America are some of the biggest opponents of education. Some posters in the War Room as well seem to oppose a more educated population. For some reason the Right wing loves the idea of uneducated masses and only a small segment of the population being college educated.

So you like the way that the left has handled education? HAHAHAHAHA!

Too good

I believe this is definitely one area that the Soviet Union manage to surpass the United States in. It is disgusting that kids don't start school till like 5 or 6 years old.

America is a land of obesity, failed dreams, poverty and wealth and education inequality while the elite and richest 1% brainwash rednecks and other hard working people to vote against their own interests. America is falling behind the world in education!!!

"The Soviet system provided for nearly universal primary (nursery, age 1 to 3) and kindergarten (age 3 to 7) service in urban areas, relieving working mothers from daytime childcare needs. By the 1980s, there were 88,000 preschool institutions; as the secondary-education study load increased and moved from the ten to eleven-year standard, the kindergarten programmes shifted from training basic social skills, or physical abilities, to preparation for entering the school level."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_Russia
Soviet Union failed. They are losers. Americans don't follow losers.

I believe this is definitely one area that the Soviet Union manage to surpass the United States in. It is disgusting that kids don't start school till like 5 or 6 years old.

America is a land of obesity, failed dreams, poverty and wealth and education inequality while the elite and richest 1% brainwash rednecks and other hard working people to vote against their own interests. America is falling behind the world in education!!!

"The Soviet system provided for nearly universal primary (nursery, age 1 to 3) and kindergarten (age 3 to 7) service in urban areas, relieving working mothers from daytime childcare needs. By the 1980s, there were 88,000 preschool institutions; as the secondary-education study load increased and moved from the ten to eleven-year standard, the kindergarten programmes shifted from training basic social skills, or physical abilities, to preparation for entering the school level."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_Russia

I just all be left up to each private individual, and for them to seek out education through a private service provider.

Do you remember a long time ago when there was no school at all? Those people had become men and take care of and start families, farms, sail the unknown oceans and discover new worlds, and traverse the dangerous silk road on mules when they were just teens.

Nowadays people apparently dont get a "real" education or experience "real life" until they go t'o college, and some even stay an extra four on top of the original four. So they arent men until their late 20s.

The idea that copying the one thing from the Soviets which be starting formal boredom, I mean "school" at an earlier age, will fix all of our education problems, and help our wee lads become better men is just unfounded.

Soviet Union failed. They are losers. Americans don't follow losers.

Muricans just cannot admit when they lose, and just cover it all up and pretend like did never happen like bailouts, and war in terror and Nam.

The Russians can, and they just scrap everything and start over. They did that with their form of gubment, and then I think with the ruble a few times.

What can children possibly learn in school at that age? Children already spend far too much time in institutions and away from their parents. I don't see how forcing them to spend even more time in institutions is going to improve anything.

Touche

I don't know about you, but I didn't take school seriously at all until I was in my 20's. When I was young, I was practically wasting my time. When I got to high school, I elected a bunch of bullshit classes. It was only real world experience in shitty jobs where I found the value of an education and I imagine I'm not the only one that feels this way.

You have to want it for it to mean something imo

LOL, same here

A lot. Children can start learning as young as new borns. In the future we may be dominated by the Chinese and other nations who take education and physical fitness seriously. Meanwhile the west degrades.

Republicans in many parts of America are some of the biggest opponents of education. Some posters in the War Room as well seem to oppose a more educated population. For some reason the Right wing loves the idea of uneducated masses and only a small segment of the population being college educated.

But will starting school early guarantee anything if you leave everything else the same? Of all the things that need improvement, you start off with start date?

This may come as a surprise to you but people DO learn and gather knowledge OUTSIDE of school. That's why children are usually able to talk, are potty-trained and begin to have preferences before starting Kindergarten. Also, many families start the process of teaching their child to read at home before school. I know, shocking.

The chinese start school earlier and arent potty trained.

Back