Should Sage stay with the UFC

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He says he can make more money in other organizations but he’s very promotable and showed some improvements since joining Alpha Mail.

Sage should go where he can make the most money. MMA careers are relatively short and any fight could be your last. You have to make money while you can.

This is a no-brainer.

He should definitely leave if he can make more money.

He’s nowhere near championship material in the UFC, but he could probably be an international star and a champion in an org like OneFC, or something.

He can make tons of money abroad while developing his skills and building his brand.

Then he can return to the UFC when he’s actually good enough to compete at a higher level.

He might get more money short-term from Bellator but nothing beats the UFC when it comes to exposure.

No fighter shouldd but hel make triple soo no

Hope he heads over to Bellator. Their WW division is much improved and they will probably pay him a lot more. Plus he is one of the guys that sponsors would like to get their hands on.

He sucks so I don't care where he goes. Can we trade him for Rory Mac or Moose back please?

It's a bluff. He's just expressing his right to leave the premier promo that is the UFC. It's a business tool to say you're going else where if they don't pay you more.

word on the street is he's going into law enforcement

SPOILER]

This is a no-brainer.

He should definitely leave if he can make more money.

He’s nowhere near championship material in the UFC, but he could probably be an international star and a champion in an org like OneFC, or something.

He can make tons of money abroad while developing his skills and building his brand.

Then he can return to the UFC when he’s actually good enough to compete at a higher level.
I like this. He is so young he could spend 2-4 years smashing mother fuckers and really improve his fight IQ and his skills.

He says he can make more money in other organizations but he’s very promotable and showed some improvements since joining Alpha Mail.
are you sure he said that? or did he say others had made more money in other organizations?

i wouldn't know. i didn't listen. but obviously you did, so i'm curious what was actually said. thanks. if you don't reply i'll assume you didn't listen either, and are just extrapolating off thread titles you randomly saw.

are you sure he said that? or did he say others had made more money in other organizations?

i wouldn't know. i didn't listen. but obviously you did, so i'm curious what was actually said. thanks. if you don't reply i'll assume you didn't listen either, and are just extrapolating off thread titles you randomly saw.
We are friends he told me.

Sage should go to Bellator for the bigger paycheck and easier wins.

Bellator would be a good fit, but he'd still have to avoid fighting the top guys.

I like this. He is so young he could spend 2-4 years smashing mother fuckers and really improve his fight IQ and his skills.

He's young but he also started really early and he's 13 pro fights in I'm not sure how much he'll really improve.

It's like Struve he had 18 fights pre-UFC and when he was in his early 20s people were saying he's the future of the division.

Now he's 30 and seems to be on the decline, his skills have got worse if anything, accumulation of injuries and on a 3 fight skid.

If Sage goes to Bellator I can't see him doing that well, their WW tournament is full of killers.

He's young but he also started really early and he's 13 pro fights in I'm not sure how much he'll really improve.

It's like Struve he had 18 fights pre-UFC and when he was in his early 20s people were saying he's the future of the division.

Now he's 30 and seems to be on the decline, his skills have got worse if anything, accumulation of injuries and on a 3 fight skid.

If Sage goes to Bellator I can't see him doing that well, their WW tournament is full of killers.

No reason to put him against killers. It took years to get MVP to even fight Dailey and it still hasn’t even happened yet. Market him, feed him some built up scrubs then put him in a tourney in year 3-4 and then back to UFC.

Definitely leave. He will not be champ in the ufc and his pay will stay around the same. In bellator he will be a bigger fish in a smaller pond, he has more of a shot there and will get paid more. If i was him i would leave asap.

He should go wherever he can be paid the most. There is no UFC retirement package for fighters.

Back