Opinion Should people who don't pay taxes also get $1000?

Go fuck yourself Troll.

??? The virus is under control and the stock market is going great, hadnt you heard?

Besides, our numbers are going down. Dunno what you cucks are so triggered about.

On wait.

If they are going to dump trillions in bail of wallstreet, they damn well should dump trillions in to the "people". How can you even suggest that low income people shouldn't get money at this point?

This is literally one of my willfully unemployed relative's plans if they receive $1000.00, a new Doom Eternal rig. I will be building it for them. No judgment here I just think it is kind of funny that this is what they are going to do with the money.

-----------------------------------
CPU / RAM / Motherboard = 300
GPU = 300
Monitor = 200
SSD = 60
PSU = 75
Doom Eternal = 60
---------------------------------

Axy8xnz.jpg
What is that? A gaming CPU?

So let me get this straight...some of you actually think that the people who need this the most, are folks who don't work, and are already yielding a net profit off the government? As opposed to, say, service industry workers, retailers, etc, who pay into the system, and are experiencing legitimate wage loss.

doesn't everyone pay some sort of tax? Income, sales, etc....
Not everyone pays income, all pay sales. For those who pay every type of tax, it can be absolutely astounding how much you actually pay in the end.

Wanna really jump start the economy, try 1M per tax payers.
theres a few people around that have 300Million plus laying around...Soros etc .....hes made more than enough money off being a world class shit bag and by any fair viewing of it...is a cold blooded unrepentant enemy of america's people and the US as a country.....his wealth more than covers 1mil per person with lots left over for the american people to have some nice things...

theres a few people around that have 300Million plus laying around...Soros etc .....hes made more than enough money off being a world class shit bag and by any fair viewing of it...is a cold blooded unrepentant enemy of america's people and the US as a country.....his wealth more than covers 1mil per person with lots left over for the american people to have some nice things...

Oh look. Another Anti Semitic cuckold. Found another one @HereticBD

There's not an individual in the world who has a net worth that could distribute 1 million per person. The US GDP could not provide a million per citizen

Oh look. Another Anti Semitic cuckold. Found another one @HereticBD
ooo....you got me!!! your powers of deduction and reasoning are clearly unrivaled!

There's not an individual in the world who has a net worth that could distribute 1 million per person. The US GDP could not provide a million per citizen
theres a few but thats debatable based on acceptance of mainstream information concerning these numbers

Soros would be a good start....round up a few more of his ilk and you'll hit that needed number fast enough

youre right though I worded that wrongly, his listed wealth alone isnt enough to cover the 1mil each spread....

Government gonna buy me my new Xbox this holiday season. Can’t wait.

I’m just wondering how and when they’re going to take it back.

If they are going to dump trillions in bail of wallstreet, they damn well should dump trillions in to the "people". How can you even suggest that low income people shouldn't get money at this point?
Because "the people" aren't going to take it as a loan and pay it back like the banks did, and low income people in America are just going to spend it all on booze and other various entertainment items. Make it like food stamps where you can only spend it on rent, mortgage, and maybe food.

Why should you get a tax rebate if you don't pay them in the first place?

So I hear everyone's getting 1k. I dunno if it's a one time thing or a monthly thing until this Coronavirus thing gets sorted out.

I also hear only taxpayers get the money and people who don't pay taxes don't get shit.

Should these people also get $1k a month or not?
IMO the exceptions should be the elderly, children, and the disabled but otherwise I don't think its necessarily wrong to keep it to only taxpayers.

It's weird, it's almost as if there isn't another thread where right wing people are defending this potential solution as justifiable because during an emergency, everyone should get help.

I wander over here and right wing people are suggesting that even during an emergency some Americans don't deserve emergency relief. And this is why there's mockery in the other thread. A legitimate question about whether or not the poorest people should get an economic bailout during a national emergency.

Some in here are suggesting the poor should die and their genes. Saying too bad they dont have savings.

Back