Opinion Should people who don't pay taxes also get $1000?

F1980

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
So I hear everyone's getting 1k. I dunno if it's a one time thing or a monthly thing until this Coronavirus thing gets sorted out.

I also hear only taxpayers get the money and people who don't pay taxes don't get shit.

Should these people also get $1k a month or not?

It would be nice if non working people got some, but you have to draw lines somewhere.

I tend to side with the notion that the money should go to people paying into the system.

You pay in, you get some.

Who the hell knows, my bet is, no one gets it..

What the hell is $1,000 gonna do for anybody? Only positive I see is a small boost to local economies but most people will buy a bunch of shit they don't need off amazon.
Source: I received a bunch of expired crap from a y2k prepper a few months ago that was dying of old age.

as long as you are over 18 you should be able to receive this money imo.

i think if the country is offering a stimulus package during a pandemic or dire financial situation, the money should go to anyone over a certain age, and that age is usually the voting age or drinking age.

doesn't everyone pay some sort of tax? Income, sales, etc....

What the hell is $1,000 gonna do for anybody? Only positive I see is a small boost to local economies but most people will buy a bunch of shit they don't need off amazon.
Source: I received a bunch of expired crap from a y2k prepper a few months ago that was dying of old age.
well I can get that miller tig/mig/stick welder ive always wanted

well I can get that miller tig/mig/stick welder ive always wanted
Get something with pulse and a foot controller.

and the water cooling system with your next check.

I mean that would be a terrible idea dude... buy TP

Don only citizens get it or immigrants/residents too?

Get something with pulse and a foot controller.

and the water cooling system with your next check.

I mean that would be a terrible idea dude... buy TP
I've also heard those pyrex cups save a lot of gas, truth be told I'll most likely just get a titatnium harbor freigth welder because I've seen those shit on lincolns and glue metal like a miller due to the inverter technology and a designated tig with more knobs then I could use haha

I thought they'd just do it the same way they did it when Bush gave out those stimulus checks. And I believe it was people that paid taxes got one, and people that were retired/disabled got one. My grandfather got one at the time and he was retired.

Everyone pays taxes.

Yes, people who don't pay specifically the federal income tax obviously need financial relief just as much as any other group, if we're doing this to HELP PEOPLE.

I've also heard those pyrex cups save a lot of gas, truth be told I'll most likely just get a titatnium harbor freigth welder because I've seen those shit on lincolns and glue metal like a miller due to the inverter technology and a designated tig with more knobs then I could use haha
I’ve got a 12 year old HF MIG that keeps chugging like a champ, however you’re gonna have to quarantine a new HF welder for 14 days if you want to be safe, otherwise you’re endangering your family and friends

Back