Should people toppling statues leave the country?

EyeOfNewt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I’m okay with people toppling, beheading and burning statues of “genocidal colonialists “. However, it only makes sense if they leave soon after. Continuing to make a living in the US, profiting from its current system while attacking what led to actual state is most hypocritical in nature. You’re basically a profiteer if you keep staying here meanwhile attacking foundations.

The people burning buildings, vandalizing, tearing down statues hate America. And we can't force them to live in another country, but maybe it would be good for them. They would realize how good they really had it in the USA.

I don't think they're topple tourists, so probably not.

These people are energy vampires. They continue to live in the country that they despise ... who wants to live around that?
Vampires or not, something is weird in their view of the world. On one hand you scream down with white colonialist statues, while openly benefiting from what said white colonialists built. Is there a better definition for hypocrisy? It’s almost like they don’t believe a word of what they’re saying.

Vampires or not, something is weird in their view of the world. On one hand you scream down with white colonialist statues, while openly benefiting from what said white colonialists built. Is there a better definition for hypocrisy? It’s almost like they don’t believe a word of what they’re saying.

Yeah, an extreme amount of cognitive dissonance

Has there been a meme incorporating this statue yet?

lady-liberty-800x800-1.jpg

They should leave, but they never will. These types have bought into the victim mentality.

I’m okay with people toppling, beheading and burning statues of “genocidal colonialists “. However, it only makes sense if they leave soon after. Continuing to make a living in the US, profiting from its current system while attacking what led to actual state is most hypocritical in nature. You’re basically a profiteer if you keep staying here meanwhile attacking foundations.

Leave the country?
Shouldn’t they go to jail first?

I mean, no, not really. Maybe we should just beat them into freedom loving submission. Verbally, ofcourse.

You mean like these people who tore down statutes? They didn't leave. They created a new country.

george3statue.jpg

For me, (Washington, Jefferson, Churchill), it's the MANNER in which it's being done. The left takes it as 'oh you must 100% endorse everything the person did" - if you say anything about us pissing on Sir Winston Churchill, desecrating, vandalizing, and pulling down these statues like marauding Huns in the night. Not at all, not the point.

It's a slap in the face, it's a vomiting on your shoes way of doing it. They must realize that, probably do, and intend it to be that way. The amazing thing is why people say "it's just statues, what's the big deal"?

My grandfather was in the war, my father endured the London nightly bombing by the Nazis, Churchill meant a lot to our family for that reason.

You guys don't like them, raise it with your local government, express your reasons, and get it removed/taken down. Do it the right way. Some confederate statues were taken down that way.

But desecrating and pissing on them? You wonder why people would be upset with that? LOL...jesus. God help you.

Instead you're met with mocking/dismissive posts like "Muh statues. Lmao".

Ok, should I do that too?

"Muh Colin Kaepernick. Lmao"

It seems like this is the world we're living in.

Back