Should Nunes get under Ronda's skin at the weigh-in?

That's what gets me, you see here Rousey getting all bent out of shape at the weigh ins against Holm (who I can't remember being disrespectful to Rousey prior to that)

tumblr_nxs1zacmPj1ry1rm7o1_500.gif

But here we got Correira screaming in her face, but she does nothing . . .

ronda-rousey-bethe-correia-ufc-190.jpg

My take, the lead up to the Holm fight was a burnout situation for Ronda. She was even saying as much in interviews before the fight. While haters will deny it now, the night of the Holm weigh ins all anyone was talking about was how terrible and strung out she looked. Of course, guys who hate Ronda are praying that thel'll get to see a repeat of that situation but all the evidence we have indicates that Ronda is more focused, less distracted (by her own insistence) and in far better shape. I think that's a fairly realistic take on her mental and physical state.

Bringing a purple pillow would be disastrous and would sea RR's fate

imo Ronda wins on paper but her weak character makes this a pick 'em. as you said Nunes is a nice girl, she'll prolly do fookin nuttin, but should to make Ronda throw a hissy fit and maybe charge forward chin up/hands down on friday.

She should be respectful, offer a handshake and let Ronda look like a bully and bitch if she denies her. That's how you get under Ronda'a skin. Kill her with kindness.

She should be respectful, offer a handshake and let Ronda look like a bully and bitch if she denies her. That's how you get under Ronda'a skin. Kill her with kindness.

Yep. Ronda's fantasy world is based on being persecuted. The best way to deal with a nutjob like that is to be polite and professional. She hates herself so she constantly has to chase the idea that everyone else hates her in order to distract herself.

... or it could piss her off and make her forget her insecurities.

I say no.

I rather she keeps respectful.

Neither one is going to be disrespectful to the other. Sorry to ruin the hopes and dreams of the drama queens in here who need a storyline in order to enjoy a great match up and fight.

Back