Should Nick Diaz fight Mousasi for his return fight?

Would you like to see Nick fight Mousasi for his return fight?

• Total voters

HAWTRIDDUM

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
nick went off on mousasi in the media, criticizing his bjj against hall. I'm sure that pissed off mousasi.

I think this would be a very tough matchup for both fighters. They have similar body types, so no size advantage for either, and both have elite level skills.

The trash talk leading up might be awkward and amusing, and funny.

This fight puts nick back in the mix at middleweight, and he no longer has to weaken himself to make 170.

If you wish to suggest a different fight, go start a thread.

So you want yes/no responses only?

Anyway, sure I'm down for Nick vs Mousasi.

Well you know how things get on here with these polls. Someone always hijacks the thread wanting to suggest a different fight, instead of starting their own thread.

Gegard will fight and destroy Nick and Nate at the same night.

No, I want Diaz to get a fucking victory to eliminate some of the rubbish spoken around here.

Mousasi pounds him in the dust. Fight benefits neither fighter.

Moose has fought at 205 regularly, there would definitely be a size advantage. Whether or not Nick gives a shit about that is another matter.

I love Nick but I don't feel too good about seeing him return to fight top contenders. He's been out for 2 years now.

I still think Robbie is the fight to make. Robbie's a big name and a former champion, and even if Robbie wins you know it'll be a big fight and they could potentially make a trilogy out of it. Nick is the kind of guy who needs a big name and someone who's going to brawl with him and we all know Robbie is that kind of fighter.

Absolutely not. Why do people think he deserves a big fight in his return? If he returns

No ffs can moose fight someone worth a damn.

Weidman or Whittaker

No, Moose is to big and just too much in general

I wouldn't mind this matchup that much, but there are better fights for both men.

It would be a pointless fight. Moose is a bigger version of Nick.

Want to see Mousasi against Rockhold or Whitaker......As good as Whitaker has looked, i think these top guys at 185 would be too much for him but thats my opinion.
If whitaker should fight and lose to any of these elite guys at mw,- wouldn't waste anytime and have him go back down to 170 where hed be a real monster at this point.

Bad fight for Nicks comeback fight.....I think Gegard is too tough a fight.

Back