Should Mike Perry be punished by the UFC?

This is how America loses free speech. Companies pressured to fire people for words outside of work

I only seen him KO one bum in the video floating around.

Look people, dont throw hands with Perry at restaurants, specially when his lil corner thing is around.

It's kind of true.

Mike can't use "but Conor hit an old man and got away" as a point of grievance. The obvious answer is "life isn't fair and neither is what you did to the ppl in that bar".

I don't see why, if they ignore one person's crime, they should ignore another's.

In my mind they shouldn't ignore ANYONE'S crimes committed while under contract - at least not violent ones. You can't have a fighting league that has fighters who go around training for fights and fighting civilians with impunity.

Conor should have been punished and so should Perry. Not for what we see on video but what appears to have preceded it
people deserve second chances in life. nobody should be defined by our worst moment. that being said, guys been to prison for violent crime, was on house arrest for violent crime. so lets say he got his life together than goes to ufc. he should be on zero tolerance. substance abuse and mental illness are progressive, without help, he is only going to get worse. somebody is going to get really hurt or killed by this guy.

Of course not. It's none of the UFC's business what he does outside of the cage.

He should be keel hauled on the ufc yacht

Dana needs to take Vatory over his knee and teach her a lesson, Mike could watch

Punishment? Getting this kind of attention from fans and media is how you get title shots. Fuck a punishment, he'll get a top 10 opponent for this.

You want real change? Stop supporting these fucking wackjobs and focus on the fighting.

people deserve second chances in life. nobody should be defined by our worst moment. that being said, guys been to prison for violent crime, was on house arrest for violent crime. so lets say he got his life together than goes to ufc. he should be on zero tolerance. substance abuse and mental illness are progressive, without help, he is only going to get worse. somebody is going to get really hurt or killed by this guy.
Definitely possible he gets to be more dangerous. He did leave and wait for cops so I think he was halfway reasonable at least. I think the UFC should look at the facts of the case and what happened and not pull punches if he indeed started anything. If it was just guys being too aggressive with him for him to be able to back down from, they should send him to anger counseling. Something should be done to protect civilians from pro fighters in general.

I heard a lot of opinions.
Some call for him to be cut. Others punished.

But one comment resonated with me.
Conor got fuck nothing for hitting that old men in a pub.

But of course, Mike Perry is not Conor.

So what say you?
Should Mike be punished?
Or
Should the UFC just not act or say a word, much like they did with Conor? (and if so, is this good or bad)?

I mean he should be in jail and probably looking at prison considering he has a criminal history

Back