Should men silently bear their pain? (psychiatrists)

They treated you that way because you weren't physically attractive. Age has nothing to do with it, you can be physically offensive at any age. It's not a big deal or anything, I'm sure you have developed some skills in life that help you get past this sort of thing.

Cheers!

So I got physically unattractive during the 4 weeks of therapy? Not a convincing hypothesis. If you have an actual argument, I'd like to hear it. But what you are saying doesn't make sense. It's like you didn't really think out what you typed at all before hitting "send". And why are you talking about little boys being attractive? What kinda freaky shit are you into?

Like I said, they lost respect for me and saw me as less of a male because I was a boy who shared my feelings and emotions in public. It has nothing to do with looks or physical attraction (we were kids). I didn't even like girls at that age. It was about losing face among your peer group. It's built into a woman's DNA to despise a male who shows any weakness or dares to share his feelings.

Cheers!

Last edited:
So I got physically unattractive during the 4 weeks of therapy? Not a convincing hypothesis. If you have an actual argument, I'd like to hear it. But what you are saying doesn't make sense. It's like you didn't really think out what you typed at all before hitting "send". And why are you talking about little boys being attractive? What kinda freaky shit are you into?

Like I said, they lost respect for me and saw me as less of a male because I was a boy forced to share my feelings and emotions in public. It has nothing to do with looks or physical attraction (we were kids). I didn't even like girls at that age. It was about losing face among your peer group. It's built into a woman's DNA to despise a male who shows any weakness or dares to share his feelings.

Cheers!
Yep.

Like I said, they lost respect for me and saw me as less of a male because I was a boy who shared my feelings and emotions in public. It has nothing to do with looks or physical attraction (we were kids). I didn't even like girls at that age. It was about losing face among your peer group. It's built into a woman's DNA to despise a male who shows any weakness or dares to share his feelings.

Cheers!

He's not capable of discussing serious topics. Just ignore him

Everybody should be supported if they feel that they need it, regardless of what other people think.

Anybody who judges anybody else for seeking help and support is a fucknut who deserves no respect.

Yes. This is what separates men from women. They internalize it, become stoic, and build that willpower. Insecurity and deep set emotions are the motivators for greatness. The selfless man is prisoner to nothing, especially not his mind. If man succumbed to the mind, nobody would have accomplished anything.

But if you want to victimize yourself and succumb to your mind.. Go ahead. It's the fastlane to mediocrity... "Because it's OKAY that your life is shit!"

Paaaaathetic.

Back