should logan turn face?

4 years ago he was filming his vlog in Japan, they went to what's called the suicide forest. While there they saw a body hanging from a tree.
"Dude is that real holy shit" type frat boy cringe while filming it from a hundred or so feet away.
He shouldn't have included it in the vlog. The major backlash was deserved, he quit social media for a little bit afterwards to "reflect" or whatever.
Man wtf is wrong with ppl

Face/heel turns only apply to wwe lol
It’s honestly amazing how mma fans say they hate Professional wrestling yet they want it exactly like it lol

he's getting props for his toughness and heart
but should he turn face now?
or turn completely heel and claim he's beaten the best boxer of all time 1,2,4,7
I mean he could claim he beat the best boxer of all time, but he'd be laughed at. Isn't the guy a face anyway? Pretty sure all his fans are children, I can't imagine any adult paying for youtube content and shit influencer merchandise. Well not adults who are able to dress themselves.

ezgif.com-gif-maker-14d749eb6f945ad8a6.gif

That's actually epic.
Mike-Tyson-clapping-and-laughing.gif

He should I actually like Logan, you can tell he's a decent guy. His brother road his coattails and got an easy way into success/doucheness. Logan is actually pretty respectful and doesn't seem too cocky. He could be a great face. And he should knock Jake the fuck out

Jake murks Logan but Logan does seem like a better person

True
If you listen to his podcast, he's actually not that bad

You guys must be joking....he is piece of shit. Exactly as his brother.

He should I actually like Logan, you can tell he's a decent guy. His brother road his coattails and got an easy way into success/doucheness. Logan is actually pretty respectful and doesn't seem too cocky. He could be a great face. And he should knock Jake the fuck out
Agreed, he showed class after the fight with that speech. I acted like a twat to build the fight, but he clearly showed how honoured and privileged he was to share the ring with such a great.

I hope he goes on to do great stuff inside and out side of the ring, I dont expect him to be a good fighter, but hopefully he can use his platform to motivate and help others achieve success

Are we going to pretend that the guy who knowingly filmed the corpse of a suicide victim for this Youtube channel is a “nice guy” lmao.

By all accounts he’s a pos. Having charisma does not equal to being a nice guy.

Thanks, takes a special type of pos to do that

Every single time I've seen this Logan guy he seems boring as fuck and seems to have 0 charisma.

At least the other brother stirs the shit a bit and has that funny looking ear tattoo lol.

Logan is pretty moronic and surrounds himself with yes men, at least Jake Paul had real friends, but he got rid of them/or they left and now he’s more like Logan

I actually respect that shit
Dude went for it. Showed he had heart and can take a punch and hung in there with a far inferior skill set. Floyd fans will say Floyd carried him but I think Floyd was looking for the finish later in the fight and couldn’t get it.

His whole goal was to survive . Logan would swing and hold onto Floyd for dear life. Saying he won is a complete joke. It was a sparring match. Floyd doesn't even have a scratch on him. <Lmaoo>

Back