should logan turn face?

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
he's getting props for his toughness and heart
but should he turn face now?
or turn completely heel and claim he's beaten the best boxer of all time 1,2,4,7

He should I actually like Logan, you can tell he's a decent guy. His brother road his coattails and got an easy way into success/doucheness. Logan is actually pretty respectful and doesn't seem too cocky. He could be a great face. And he should knock Jake the fuck out

He should I actually like Logan, you can tell he's a decent guy. His brother road his coattails and got an easy way into success/doucheness. Logan is actually pretty respectful and doesn't seem too cocky. He could be a great face. And he should knock Jake the fuck out
Jake murks Logan but Logan does seem like a better person

True
If you listen to his podcast, he's actually not that bad

Jake murks Logan but Logan does seem like a better person
I agree, Logan is too nice to hurt anyone opponent. Especially his brother. But Jake has the kinda personality where he would probably suckered punch his bro for a KO and be happy

He has already turned face, just watch his old youtube clips.

ezgif.com-gif-maker-14d749eb6f945ad8a6.gif

Are we going to pretend that the guy who knowingly filmed the corpse of a suicide victim for this Youtube channel is a “nice guy” lmao.

By all accounts he’s a pos. Having charisma does not equal to being a nice guy.

This.

That's seriously irredeemable.
It takes a special kind of oblivious, disrespectful scumbag to do something like that.

How the fuck anyone likes Logan is beyond me.

You havent seen enough of him if you think hes a good guy.

Are we going to pretend that the guy who knowingly filmed the corpse of a suicide victim for this Youtube channel is a “nice guy” lmao.

By all accounts he’s a pos. Having charisma does not equal to being a nice guy.
Whooooooooaaaaaaaaa plz give me the details on this

logan hasn t done anything to be considered a hell

I dotn fuck with that at all. That literally just happened to a very close relatives best friend literally a few days ago. Not fucking cool
4 years ago he was filming his vlog in Japan, they went to what's called the suicide forest. While there they saw a body hanging from a tree.
"Dude is that real holy shit" type frat boy cringe while filming it from a hundred or so feet away.
He shouldn't have included it in the vlog. The major backlash was deserved, he quit social media for a little bit afterwards to "reflect" or whatever.

Back