Should Lauren Murphy get the next TS?

Murphy vs Suarez for the next shot. Lauren won't win one round.

Does it even matter who gets a shot at this point? Outside of one of the legit 115ers moving up or Amanda getting bored of smashing 135ers, the end result is pretty much going to be Val by whatever she feels like.

Maybe Miranda Maverick, maybe Manon Fiorot, maybe Taila Santos.

Tough to say. Shevchenko has looked so dominant and those prospects still have a lot to prove. She might have a very long title reign.

Fiorot is a badass.

Not a bad matchup in theory, but Tatiana would be moving up a weight class for the first time after a long layoff due to injuries against a top ranked opponent.
I'd say ease her back in first.

Everyone is going to get a turn eventually since no one is beating Valentina.

Maybe Miranda Maverick, maybe Manon Fiorot, maybe Taila Santos.

Tough to say. Shevchenko has looked so dominant and those prospects still have a lot to prove. She might have a very long title reign.
Yeah, Shevchenko is very hard to beat. She simply doesn't have a real weak spot and hasn't shown any signs of slowing down.

I do feel that the problem for these prospects is that they will be thrown in there with Shev before they are in their prime. As soon as they are on a decent winning streak, they get a title shot.

Yeah but no way ill make the slightest effort to watch it or her

I mean, it's not exactly a compelling title fight, but who else is there.

Let's be honest. Yes, Valentina is an exceptional fighter. But she's also in a division where not a single other fighter stands out as possible champion material.

I think she's the most accomplished and ready candidate... so yeah. She doesn't have what it takes though imo

Probably, it doesn't matter tho. Val is just collecting stones on her belt

Back