Should Kim Winslow really be reffing that fight?

I wasn't questioning her intelligence at stopping fights, all I was saying is that of Barry decided he wanted to keep going forward or he didn't see her she would be able to do shit.

i agree but i couldn't see mario or maz doing much better. I really like watching Dan ref flyweight fights though

she's a big girl, she can handle them long enough for someone to get into the cage and help.

i agree but i couldn't see mario or maz doing much better. I really like watching Dan ref flyweight fights though

I don't think Mazigati should be a ref, but Mario is a bjj black belt, and a decently sized guy he couldn't beat up pat Barry but he could hold him for a couple seconds.

All I know is she did this again

crop_kim_winslow_mma_referee.jpg

jizz-in-my-pants.gif

Regardless of gender Winslow is horrible. If it was practical it would make sense for Miragliotta, Herb Dean, or Big John to ref every HW fight.

She's better than Steve Mazzagatti and a number of other crappy refs. No complaints here.

She is a horrendous ref. There are worse but I always worry about the fighters in the cage with her.

No. Feminists and their kooky supporters deny nature. Women should not ref men.

She is hideous and should not be allowed on television.

Back