should Khabib shoot for a double belt?

UFCBlackbelt

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
i dont think he can make the 155 but would u be interested in seeing khabib take the 170? After poirier and ferg i dont see any challenges left

Last edited:
Dude, I think you have more mistakes than just the forum.....

Yea, get this MMA nonsense out of the Mayberry.

8F41D241-DA7E-42E3-84E4-BDDC54AF1F1A.jpeg
TS got his hands on that proper 12 Irish Whiskey. Honestly though i do want to see Khabib fight Askren or Usman.

lol at cawkfighting. what a frag

TS, your AV pic is horrendous and it makes it difficult to concentrate on whatever you're talking about.

We discuss tight hairlines and fighters sexual preferences here thank you very much!
:mad:

Post ur pic

images

i dont think he can make the 155 but would u be interested in seeing khabib take the 180? After poirier and ferg i dont see any challenges left

WTF are you talking about? he is the 155 Champ and there is no 180 division.

hqdefault.jpg

I dont think he wants to grapple with big guys like Papa Marty at all.
papashango-jpg.537409

i dont think he can make the 155 but would u be interested in seeing khabib take the 170? After poirier and ferg i dont see any challenges left
He wanted to fight GSP at 155-160.
We're talking GSP who fought at MW with Bisping and even in his prime fought at WW.
Shows how interested he is in moving up - and yes he is big for the division and barely makes weight with some misses.
And I don't blame him - why go up in weight? Did Conor get any respect for that? I think Max got more respect for fighting and losing to Dustin than Conor did for making Alvarez look like a bum

he don't want none of that twood, would be interesting to see him vs askren or any bigger wrestler though

You are talking about 2 years after those guys plus maybe connor rematch. Someone will come up by then.
I think Khabib could be the best lw ever if he sticks at it and puts up a real string of defenses.

Back