Should khabib be stripped if he doesn't accept the rematch

Who does he think he is calling the shots? I say strip him if a contract isn't signed within 9 months.
Does Conor want to fight Khabib for a #1 contender match? I would think he would go right for the champ, El Cucuy.

No but he will be to get conor an easier road to the title could you imagine if Khabib beats Tony and refuses to fight mcgregor this is perfect for the ufc because then they can have mcgregor fight somebody who's not Tony/Khabib to make sure he wins the title or has a great shot at it. This is literally the ultimate win/win for the ufc and casual fans but for die hard mma fans is a huge slap in the face.

He fought at WW. Why should he get a tite shot based off that win. Lol.

He has every right to refuse a rematch.

He fought at WW. Why should he get a tite shot based off that win. Lol.
iu

Who does he think he is calling the shots? I say strip him if a contract isn't signed within 9 months.
Stripping the belt from a fighter who is 28-0 and already finished the fighter you want him to fight would not make the new belt holder or the organization look very legitimate at all.

Anyone who thinks this is a noob that likely enjoys WWE.

Lets focus on the Tony fight. Dana was an asshole last night even for him. Tony is fighting in April and all he wanted to talk about was Conor and Khabib.. Personally April is BS to have to wait that long. But Khabib is not a fan of activity..
Neither is Tony. Actually, Tony has only had 3 fights after 2016 . The Champ has had 4 and against much better competition.

Last edited:
conor has zero wins in 3 years against top 10 talent and khabib just kicked the crap out of him. how on earth would he be deserving of a fight against khabib?

Yeah!
Also give Connie the belt.
No need to fight anyone else,i mean after the beating he put on Cerrone!!!
#heisback
#shoulderfooworks

No, this was spoken ahead of time.

If Conor KO's Cerrone in round 1, so what? Gaethje just did that!

That's the downside of cherry picking a fight against a guy coming off a losing streak. Sure, you mitigated risk. But you also limited how much excitement would be generated by your win. If Conor KO'd Gaethje last night, I wouldn't be saying shit about him being next in line. But he purposely chose the guy Gaethje just beat. Lower risk = lower reward.

r9zyC1.gif

Yes.... You should fight whoever the boss tells you too flat out

conor has zero wins in 3 years against top 10 talent and khabib just kicked the crap out of him. how on earth would he be deserving of a fight against khabib?
It's like the new Conor fans aren't even fans of the sport they are so oblivious

They don't even understand the principles of title stripping at a basic contractual level

No, this was spoken ahead of time.

If Conor KO's Cerrone in round 1, so what? Gaethje just did that!

That's the downside of cherry picking a fight against a guy coming off a losing streak. Sure, you mitigated risk. But you also limited how much excitement would be generated by your win. If Conor KO'd Gaethje last night, I wouldn't be saying shit about him being next in line. But he purposely chose the guy Gaethje just beat. Lower risk = lower reward.
Pretty much this.

If McGregor had returned to fight and defeat Gaethje, the former would have the right to the next title shot after Ferguson. There wouldn't be an argument for anyone else to get one, and I wouldn't complain at all because it'd be fair and make perfect sense.

Unfortunately, McGregor has a long history of receiving undeserved title shots.

Back