Should Kevin Randleman be inducted into the UFC Hall of Fame in July?

Should Kevin Randleman be inducted into the UFC Hall of Fame?

• Total voters

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
Mods..please add poll, thanks.

I think he definitely should be inducted in July. It would be such a send off for him (as well as his funeral) if his wife and friends spoke on the podium for him, being inducted into the HOF.

He's a true pioneer of the sport.

The HOF is a funny one, though. While Stephan Bonnar and Mask gets in, Matt Serra and Evan Tanner are left out.

What say Sherdog?

Absolutely yes.

He has a better claim for the spot than Mask.

Yep

dGdWe.jpg

I personally think most of the early guys who competed regularly and won should be in the Hall of Fame.

I would say so. WIth UFC owning the pride library as well, on top of him being a former HW champion. I don't see any reason why he shouldn't be in there with his stable mate Mark Coleman.

Without a doubt. At the very least they should give him some kind of achievement/award, something for his family. Something that guarantees his "Fighting spirit" will continue to live on.

I'm enjoying the love for Randleman, he's a one of a kind guy and fighter. Sometimes these forums don't disappoint you, this is one of those times.

all UFC OG's should be in the HOF. he was a former champ anyway.

Depends on if his time in Pride counts towards it. I think it should since the UFC purchased Pride, so yeah.

Why ? Did he sold shirts from the trunk oh his car and died in an alleged drag racing accident ?

Depends on if his time in Pride counts towards it. I think it should since the UFC purchased Pride, so yeah.

Bas Rutten was inducted, and he only had two UFC fights.

Both won UFC gold.

If Stephan Bonnar is in , i don't see why Kevin Randleman shouldn't be a hall of famer

he's definitely a legend of the sport, and is a former champ. no reason not to

He was 4-3 in the UFC I believe. I'd have to say no.

Back