Should Jose Aldo fight Max Holloway next or wait for McTapper to never return to the FW division ?

connor is a bad matchup for aldo

connor by ko

rd1

Max needs to start running his damn mouth. Call everyone out on some Pac hit em up ish. Throw some respect on the mans name.

the frankie / aldo fight was kind of a desperate fight for each - they have no idea what conor is going to do and they just desperately want to fight him, but just have to wait around - i think everyone wants to see what happens w this fight upcoming w nate - if conor loses, he'll start talking a lot of sht to aldo and hope he can sweep the losses under the rug bc of the bigger man etc - if he wins against nate, i see him wanting to get two belts, so fight alvarez prob - in that case, aldo will prob give some angry interviews, he'll be called salty and jealous of conor - then he'll prob take a fight and defend the 'interim title' - it will lead to a lot of pressure on the FW division, as in, why the fck is the interim title being defended, why is the champ not defending, blah blah

If it was somehow known to be factual that McGregor was never returning to 145, then I'd say he ought to fight Holloway next. The fact is that we won't have any idea of what's next until after UFC 202.

According to Aldo, he was told by the UFC McGregor's next fight will be at 145, so I think the answer is obvious.

IIRC, that news was posted here.

If Aldo doesn't fight Conor to give him the triple-L streak, they should just give his belt back, as Conor will not ever want to fight Aldo again. We all know he has no interest on that fight.

He should wait. Conor is hoping Aldo is worn down a little more, that is one of his modus operandi I suspect. Max is also a excellent fighter, so post Conor it should retain excitement.

Max is insanely talented and exciting. I wish he'd at least start campaigning to fight Aldo.

Wether Aldo beats Conor or not, Aldo - Holloway is bound to happen.

Aldo is waiting for coner and will not fight anybody
i wanna see Holloway vs edgar

Id like to see Aldo fight Holloway as I feel some other pointless endeavour awaits Conor after Nate vs Conor 2. It will be a great fight in the meantime and also prepare Aldo even further for McGregor.

View attachment 128127 What you guys think of this idea Jose Aldo vs Max Holloway in Hawaii on Fox November or October ? I think Conor will totally duck a Aldo rematch cause he knows he will get schooled. So i think Aldo should take on Holloway than chase Mctapper up to LW. Thoughts and who takes it Holloway vs Aldo ?
I have a feeling Holloway would take this.

If it's on, I will put money down of Max.

View attachment 128127 What you guys think of this idea Jose Aldo vs Max Holloway in Hawaii on Fox November or October ? I think Conor will totally duck a Aldo rematch cause he knows he will get schooled. So i think Aldo should take on Holloway than chase Mctapper up to LW. Thoughts and who takes it Holloway vs Aldo ?
It wouldn't be a bad idea to fight Holloway. A rematch against conor is almost certainly a loss for aldo, but fighting Holloway prob allows him to say he defended his interim belt at least once

I wonder what way Holloway will choose to finish Aldo in the first round.
War blessed!
forums.sherdog.com/threads/so-whos-aldo-fighting-next-i-say-give-holloway-his-big-time.3312665/page-2#post-120049655

By the time Holloway gets a title shot he will already have cleared out the division.

ABSOLUTELY NOT!

If conor wins vs diaz, it will be a 3rd fight between the two.
That means conor hasnt defended his belt in a YEAR!

Thats insane, and he IS holding up the division of which he hasnt even cleaned out.

Aldo should wait. If conors doing everything BUT 145, if im aldo, id just wait. Fuck em. I mean, look at what happened to holly.
Then if aldo wins vs Conor, theres a 3rd fight. If Conor loses again, conors life is really going to suck because hes got to probably fight Edgar, Holloway etc.

Looks like most of you here still believe that Aldo/McGregor II is happening. Watch Conor's 202 presser: he is already backing out of it.

Blessed the hero who deserves Aldo, but Aldo doesn't need.
max-holloway-is-the-odd-man-out-at-145.jpg

Save us from the of this joker

shoop.jpg

Back