Should Jose Aldo fight Max Holloway next or wait for McTapper to never return to the FW division ?

J

JollyRants

Untitled.png What you guys think of this idea Jose Aldo vs Max Holloway in Hawaii on Fox November or October ? I think Conor will totally duck a Aldo rematch cause he knows he will get schooled. So i think Aldo should take on Holloway than chase Mctapper up to LW. Thoughts and who takes it Holloway vs Aldo ?

No one cares about Holloway. Joe-say will fight Conor next. It's a huge fight.

Holloway vs Aldo intrigues me more. Would be a close fight I think.

He should wait. No reason to do McGregor's work. If Dana wants, he can create an interim interim FW belt and have Holloway and Edgar fight for it.

Nah... Aldo has the interim title.

McGregor vs Aldo is a much more exciting fight. Lets just hope it doesn't end fast again.

The McTapper thing was funny for about a day and I don't even like Conor.

It might happen by default if Conor can't make it back down to 145.

View attachment 128127 What you guys think of this idea Jose Aldo vs Max Holloway in Hawaii on Fox November or October ? I think Conor will totally duck a Aldo rematch cause he knows he will get schooled. So i think Aldo should take on Holloway than chase Mctapper up to LW. Thoughts and who takes it Holloway vs Aldo ?
I like it. Aldo by unanimous decision, book it

Aldo has earned the right to fight for the real belt.

It would be a pretty good matchup though.

Wait for mcgregor just to prove a point that he can't make it back down to 145

Jose, the UFC and all of only care about Aldo vs McGregor in fw. It's the bigges money fight and I'm sure Jose wants revenge more than anything.

It would be absurd to have Aldo defend the interim belt. Either Conor goes back down and does a unification bout, or he's stripped and Aldo's belt is upgraded to the real championship.

As for Aldo vs. Max, it's an interesting fight. I'd favor Aldo by decision because he's a little better at every facet of the game, but Max is no joke.

only if the rematch against conor doesn't happen, in which case conor should lose the belt, aldo becomes the undisputed champion and can defend against whoever at FW. he'll still want to avenge his loss and be at FW or LW, he is coming for mcgregor.

He should wait. He wants to avenge that loss above everything else and a win over McGregor would set up their third bout to their feud.

Plus it'd be funny to see their fans arguing some more. If Jose wins, his fans will say that the first encounter/KO win was a fluke and the rematch proves it while McGregor fans make their argument that he lost because he killed himself to make 145 for the rematch and ended up performing like shit.

I do hope in time to see Max fight either guy down the road be it 145 or 155.

It would be greasy to have the champ fight the challenger in their home turf

Bermudez beat Holloway in a split decision, used his wrestling and power shots to win the fight. Aldo would probably stand up just enough to create an opening and take this fight to the ground to avoid Max´s range and crisp striking. Conor is probably not coming back, his body was fit for 155 and he almost died to make 145, now he´s bulking up to make 170, so the amount of weigh he is packing will turn it nearly impossible to make FW this time.

No one cares about Holloway. Joe-say will fight Conor next. It's a huge fight.
you better fucking start caring about Holloway that boy will whup Conor, Aldo, Edgar,Rodriguez and anyone else in the division. but i truly believe Conor doesn't make 145 ever again and if he does he's gonna look like dog shit.

Back