Should Joe Warren replace Mike Goldberg?

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
If you listened to the Rizin cast tonight, you would have heard the dulcet tones of one Joe Warren

A professional fighter, called by many "the baddest man in the planet' Warren at one point was the greatest little guy in the world not in the UFC

I know he's a fighter, but I feel like he could do both color and play by play, and he has the humor and comedic timing to riff off of Joe Rogan in a way Goldie never could.

I hope if WME was watching Rizin they give strong consideration to Joe Warren, the UFC deserves some great calls like in other sports. He could up there with the Maddens, Schnekel, Marv Alberts, Cossel and Larry Merchants of the world.

Still can't believe Warren dropped a pedo joke

Then he called Cro Cop a Super Heavy weight, adn said he came in 50lbs heavier than Mo lol

I'm sick of trolls on this forum

If you listened to the Rizin cast tonight, you would have heard the dulcet tones of one Joe Warren

A professional fighter, called by many "the baddest man in the planet'

Had to stop reading here man

Sorry

Love u

#platinumbless

Warren had some of the most cringe worthy moments ive ever heard tonight. Guy should be fired for that pathetic display

Goldie needs to join Warren on commentary in Rizin

<{jackyeah}>

Only if we get Baruto in there as a special package and he can commentate on Ronda fights too. His fat jokes were killin' me.

Nah they letting goldie go after 207 because Cruz is going to become a full time announcer after Cody breaks his face on Saturday :)

Fucking hilarious that he didnt know Moldavsky fought for rizin before "we'll see how he does in his first fight in Japan"

"well, he fought in Japan a few months ago, Joe"

Plus all his fat jokes and riding king mo's nuts

Back