Should Jessamyn Duke retire or move to a new training camp?

chamcham

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
She seems to get worse and worse.
It's really sad.

If you think she should change training camps, where should she go?

The only recognized fighter who I can see her beating is Peggy Morgan, and she already did it

I felt bad seing her crying tonight, it's a fcking 5 straight losses, I don't know...

Go fight in Asia. Maybe Team Date has someone she can beat. Maybe.

She tapped immediately. Likely hurt like hell but when a fighter's first instinct is to immediately tap, it's hard to imagine them doing well.

I'm sure she's not far off from joining Shayna in wrestling.

I don't want to sound mean, but she just isn't tough. I mean, she is tough in the sense of she has the courage and the guts to get in the cage and I give anyone with that courage props. But, honestly, if I saw a tough, 40 something, white thrash bar fly who wasn't afraid to scrap, I'd put my money on the barfly.

She tapped immediately. Likely hurt like hell but when a fighter's first instinct is to immediately tap, it's hard to imagine them doing well.

I'm sure she's not far off from joining Shayna in wrestling.

Shayna is in pro wrestling now you say?

I don't want to sound mean, but she just isn't tough. I mean, she is tough in the sense of she has the courage and the guts to get in the cage and I give anyone with that courage props. But, honestly, if I saw a tough, 40 something, white thrash bar fly who wasn't afraid to scrap, I'd put my money on the barfly.

wasn't she a model before she fought?

Yeah, I have no idea. Maybe try a different camp? She's such a tall fighter in her division, but doesn't learn how to use your jab properly and keep distance. Work on strengthening her midsection since she falls pretty easy to body shots.

Five in a row is a tough spot.

She needs a new camp. Her reach is absurd and she still can't use it properly.

If she can find some fights and she wants to fight then she should. And yeah she should definitly switch camps, hell any camp! As someone already mention shes crazy tall with alot of reach and has no idea how to use it

If she can find some fights and she wants to fight then she should. And yeah she should definitly switch camps, hell any camp! As someone already mention shes crazy tall with alot of reach and has no idea how to use it

Ronda+Rousey+Hosts+Media+Day+Ahead+Rousey+lZCInxjEVGHl.jpg

She's doing Celine Haga's(yay!) career in reverse.

She needs to get away from the pro wrestling influence of Barnett and Baszler, go to a serious gym with a coach that knows how to teach her to use her height and reach advantage, and then go get some fights in Asia. Asian dudes will love her.

Seems mentally broken, hard to get it back when you lose it.

Does she get offered another fight? Invicta should cut ties until if/when she gets back on a win streak

She's doing Celine Haga's(yay!) career in reverse.

She needs to get away from the pro wrestling influence of Barnett and Baszler, go to a serious gym with a coach that knows how to teach her to use her height and reach advantage, and then go get some fights in Asia. Asian dudes will love her.

I'm Asian and I don't dig her

Back