Should it be mandatory for pit bulls to wear a muzzle when out in public?

considering in many parts of the world greyhounds have to be muzzled...and are nowhere near as dangerous.

Yes they (pitbulls etc) absolutely should be muzzled. They should also be restricted breeds that require some type of licence to own and prove that the owner has a special interest in them and knows how to handle them and is responsible.
Having owned a dog killed by a similar breed before, I struggle to see why they aren't muzzled when greyhounds often have to be. Particularly when pitbulls etc are prone to attacking children, humans and also attract what I will refer to as 'fuckwit owners'.

I say muzzle all dogs in public so I don't have to hear their annoying ass barking at all hours of the day and night.

Muzzle and leash. What if the little old lady has medical emergency and goes unconscious then the vicious dog mauls everyone? The mall security guard will just run away.

No
simply b/c if a mandatory muzzle was warranted, perhaps that animal shouldn't even be in public in the first place...

Either way, all breeds should be leashed in public.

That was annoying. I really can't stand small dog owners that feel entitled to let their dog run around unleashed like even running up to your big dog. I had a few small dog owners had their little dog run up to my large GSD who was on a leash and they gave me the stinkeye like dog was going to hurt theirs as soon as they picked up their dog and cuddled them next to their chest

How bout people learn to stop letting their random ass little yappy dogs roam free and they wont get chomped on when Im walking my secured pit bull
People arent expecting a violent monster to be on a residential street. And while I'm sure YOU can control those disgusting beasts, skinny chola chicks cant, and they seem to be the 1s walking em the most

How bout people learn to stop letting their random ass little yappy dogs roam free and they wont get chomped on when Im walking my secured pit bull
2 times I've seen shitbulls involved in issues. Both times it was the shitbulls fault.

People arent expecting a violent monster to be on a residential street. And while I'm sure YOU can control those disgusting beasts, skinny chola chicks cant, and they seem to be the 1s walking em the most
No actually its mostly white suburbanites walking them where I live

I dont give a fuck what people are expecting, the law and common sense tell you to keep your fuckin dog secured

People aint expecting car accidents either but sometimes assholes go speeding by and run over your fuckin unsecured dog

Keep your shit on a leash

considering in many parts of the world greyhounds have to be muzzled...and are nowhere near as dangerous.

Yes they (pitbulls etc) absolutely should be muzzled. They should also be restricted breeds that require some type of licence to own and prove that the owner has a special interest in them and knows how to handle them and is responsible.
Having owned a dog killed by a similar breed before, I struggle to see why they aren't muzzled when greyhounds often have to be. Particularly when pitbulls etc are prone to attacking children, humans and also attract what I will refer to as 'fuckwit owners'.

Prone to attacking based on what ? other then popularity.
In Germany the GSD is responsible for most attacks, should you require a license to own a GSD or a 200lbs mastiff..

Imo we should go further then licensing, id be dog support. If you ditch you dog at a shelter you should be forced to pay costs to keep them alive till a natural death. Less idiots owning dogs would be the best solution.

No actually its mostly white suburbanites walking them where I live

I dont give a fuck what people are expecting, the law and common sense tell you to keep your fuckin dog secured

People aint expecting car accidents either but sometimes assholes go speeding by and run over your fuckin unsecured dog

Keep your shit on a leash
Yeah and those white suburbanites cant keep there shitty dogs on leash. Including pits. I've seen pitbulls drag their owner to the ground trying to chase after cats. I've seen a pitbull maul a retriever at the beach that had it's back turned to it, and have seen a pitbull bite a friends House guest at a party. Too many bad instances I've seen first hand for me to defend pitbulls. This is coming from someone who grew up with 2 of them. They should be banned in populated areas.

Just 3 days ago I had an unsecured doberman pinscher creep up behind us while Im walking my dog at 3 am through vacant side streets away from the neighborhood
My dog was fully secured and I went through the extra precaution of avoiding a heavily populated area but Im the bad guy cause I own a pitbull and that poor innocent doberman pinscher was just trying to make it home to its family

Yeah and those white suburbanites cant keep there shitty dogs on leash. Including pits. I've seen pitbulls drag their owner to the ground trying to chase after cats. I've seen a pitbull maul a retriever at the beach that had it's back turned to it, and have seen a pitbull bite a friends House guest at a party. Too many bad instances I've seen first hand for me to defend pitbulls. This is coming from someone who grew up with 2 of them. They should be banned in populated areas.
I dont care if you defend pitbulls or not, the law states all dogs should be on a leash and anyone arguing against that is a dumb shit
Only a moron leaves their dog unsecured, doesnt matter how big or small it is, accidents happen real fuckin fast, protect your loved ones, dont drink and drive, buckle up and keep your dogs on a leash

People who treat their tiny yappy dogs like children end up with out of control mutts. It’s a dog, not a kid.

A muzzle law for any breed labeled as dangerous would make sense.

Wait people leave dogd without leash?

Happened 2 times here and both times i nearly stabbed the dog when it started running at me

I dont care if you defend pitbulls or not, the law states all dogs should be on a leash and anyone arguing against that is a dumb shit
Only a moron leaves their dog unsecured, doesnt matter how big or small it is, accidents happen real fuckin fast, protect your loved ones, dont drink and drive, buckle up and keep your dogs on a leash
Of course all dogs should be on a leash. That doesn't change the fact that pitbulls are the most violent of all dog species, and they also tend to have shitty owners.

Back