Should Iran sign Kaepernick?

Zzzz

People who care about Craperneck should be thrown from buildings instead of gays.

When Colin is 40, there will still members of the media questioning why he hasn't been signed as a backup.

I heard the CFL is hurting for QBs.

He could easily start for half the teams in the league. He took the 49ers to the Superbowl when they had no business being there. It sucks they blackballed him, but now he has a higher purpose

He could easily start for half the teams in the league. He took the 49ers to the Superbowl when they had no business being there. It sucks they blackballed him, but now he has a higher purpose
Lol @ easily start for half the teams in the league.

You don't genuinely believe that.

He's done with sports.

He should be a back up but why get a media circus to get a back up QB?

Don't hate Kap or anything but didn't he get benched for Gabbert before the kneeling thing?
I think he was dealing with that injury left over from the season prior/offseason surgery when that happened.

The one thing to kind of hold against him in the way his time in SF ended is he wanted out of his contract AFTER starting the kneeling stuff and in his games that year he looked like garbage to the point he gave up a pick 6 literally 4 plays apart that were virtually identical to the Arizona Tards.

kaep2.gif
kap6.0.gif

He, at best following that season could hope to be a backup. But what team will want to deal with all that media attention for a backup? Couple that with the Donkeys reportedly offering him a prove it deal and he turned it down then his gf's thumbs on Twitter trashed his chance to be a Raven backup for Flacco and some of him not being a team is his own doing.

Didn't the Bitch Pigeons of the Rainy City offer him a backup contract too?

Iran should higher the US police force, they kill more US citizens then the US army kills ISIS members.
720(1194 last year) people so far this year have been killed by pigs, that ignores all those who have been shot and lived...

http://www.killedbypolice.net/kbp2018

Take that shit to the War Room.

Police should always be held accountable when they wrongfully kill someone, but people are dying a lot more often because of wreckless/under the influence drivers, gang violence, or many other things. I guess we pick and choose our battles.

Police should always be held accountable when they wrongfully kill someone, but people are dying a lot more often because of wreckless/under the influence drivers, gang violence, or many other things. I guess we pick and choose our battles.

I was mocking TS because of the last quote on his post. This thread should be in the War room.

You really should be banned for hiw bad of a troll you are.

Put some effort in man.

We're not paying for gang members, drunk drivers, etc to kill us. That's not an apt comparison.

The police is suppose to serve and protect the community, and it's funded by tax payer money.

We're not paying for gang members, drunk drivers, etc to kill us. That's not an apt comparison.

The police is suppose to serve and protect the community, and it's funded by tax payer money.

Yes they are. How complex of a job do you think that might be though? I am not trying to excuse police who do nefarious things (up to and including wrongfully killing people), but do you suppose there is ever a time when the police must kill someone to protect themselves or someone else? If so, how often do you suspect that occurs versus how often they kill someone needlessly?

Back