Should I use lube below the belt?

Fedorgasm

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I've had this treadmill for 10 years and it's been great, but I heard you're supposed to lubricate the walking belt if you want it to last and I've never done it.

It works just fine, but if lube will make it go longer then great.

Problem is, I looked in the owners manual and it said the belt comes pre lubricated with a high grade lubricant and that I should never add lube or it could prematurely wear out the belt.

So now I don't know what to do. Maybe the company is just lying because they want the belt to wear out so I have to buy a new one. I can't find any source online that recommends NOT lubricating, either. They all say you should do it. And it makes sense logically. How could it possibly last longer without lube than with it?

What do, bros?

And for your trouble, here's a pic of someone suddenly realizing they're hot... and female
CTmuYXNUcAAaV39.jpg

I bet this sounded really cool in your head..

I've had this treadmill for 10 years and it's been great, but I heard you're supposed to lubricate the walking belt if you want it to last and I've never done it.

It works just fine, but if lube will make it go longer then great.

Problem is, I looked in the owners manual and it said the belt comes pre lubricated with a high grade lubricant and that I should never add lube or it could prematurely wear out the belt.

So now I don't know what to do. Maybe the company is just lying because they want the belt to wear out so I have to buy a new one. I can't find any source online that recommends NOT lubricating, either. They all say you should do it. And it makes sense logically. How could it possibly last longer without lube than with it?

What do, bros?

And for your trouble, here's a pic of someone suddenly realizing they're hot... and female
CTmuYXNUcAAaV39.jpg
I know I need some lube right about now, lol.

If yo asshoe ain't hurting, why spend extra?

Back