Should I take my ex back?

ga_ninja

Whopper or Die
@purple
Reaction score
Recently my ex has been blowing up my phone, for those that don't know she gave my 76 yr old neighbor oral relations. She keep saying she's changed and I do still have feelings for her, should I take her back? She claims she's homeless and broke but she got a new job that pays better than mine.

I don't believe anything you said.

Homeless, broke and blows your geriatric neighbor? Take her back before I scoop her up, playbwah.

Sorry bro, didn't know that was your girlfriend.

This 76 year old neighbor, is he hot? Because you'll be thinking about him everytime you bang this chick

Did she ship a load of Ipads to the local nursing homes? Only way to know for sure, imo.

I don't think people take the mayberry seriously anymore :(

Maybe she blew your 76 year old neighbor because he isn't 300 pounds.

Pic of ex. How can we decide without context?

Pic of ex. How can we decide without context?
He destroyed the evidence
Carls_Jr_Western_Bacon_Cheeseburger_762146_i0.jpg

Recently my ex has been blowing up my phone, for those that don't know she gave my 76 yr old neighbor oral relations. She keep saying she's changed and I do still have feelings for her, should I take her back? She claims she's homeless and broke but she got a new job that pays better than mine.

Are you joking? She cheated on you and now that things are completely fucked up, she's trying to scam you into getting back with her?

Do not let that slut into your home. Don't let her take a shower. Don't entertain her bullshit lies. Don't give her food. Don't let her wash her clothes. Don't do anything she wants you to do.

The only thing you should say to her is "Wish you the best, but you sucked a 76 year old cock then tried to come home and kiss me like it never happened, so fuck off for the rest of my life.

I thought she cheated on you or something but this exceeded all of my expectations.

Obligatory give her an Ipad post.

Are you joking? She cheated on you and now that things are completely fucked up, she's trying to scam you into getting back with her?

Do not let that slut into your home. Don't let her take a shower. Don't entertain her bullshit lies. Don't give her food. Don't let her wash her clothes. Don't do anything she wants you to do.

The only thing you should say to her is "Wish you the best, but you sucked a 76 year old cock then tried to come home and kiss me like it never happened, so fuck off for the rest of my life.
If she needs a place to stay, it should be with your 76 year old neighbor.
Times are hard, she knows she can nmanipulate you into doing what she wants. As soon as something better comes along, she's out the door again.
Remember, she's your ex for a reason.

Back