Should I start taking TRT?

All that's understandable, seems more like full on cycle territory though. Are your T levels actually low or have you had them checked? How much did you take before?

Had it checked like 2 years ago. It was at 450 but I had various health issues at the time that I since corrected. If I had to guess, I'd say my T level is around 500-600 minimum. I'm 33.

Not sure how much I was taking... It wasn't a crazy amount but it wasn't little either. The guys who prescribed it to me were red as a tomato and super energetic so I'm guessing the dosage they put me on was more than natural levels. I noticed my skin was slowly starting to turn red as well within 2 weeks of starting...

Maybe you can try the King Maximus or the new Gorilla Mode T booster and let us know how that goes.

OTC test boosters are crap, but it's worth trying these two....especially King Maximus

Last edited:
Had it checked like 2 years ago. It was at 450 but I had various health issues at the time that I since corrected. If I had to guess, I'd say my T level is around 500-600 minimum. I'm 33.

Not sure how much I was taking... It wasn't a crazy amount but it wasn't little either. The guys who prescribed it to me were red as a tomato and super energetic so I'm guessing the dosage they put me on was more than natural levels. I noticed my skin was slowly starting to turn red as well within 2 weeks of starting...

Well first steps would be getting bloodwork done and a getting very educated on the subject lest you screw yourself up. Mistakes here can be very costly in many ways, not the least of which could be having exactly the opposite effect of the goals you listed. Going through legit Dr's and using pharma products is the ultimate smart way with least risk, unfortunately finding one can be a challenge.

I'm hoping this is a retarded troll post but in case it isn't, here's the truth:

Dutasteride is not a "new Rogaine". Rogan contains minoxidil and is applied topically to keep your hair follicles in a constant phase of growth. Dutasteride is a potent 5-AR inhibitor and like Finasteride(Propecia) it nukes the fuck out of your DHT which comes with a ton of side effects.....strength advantage is not one of them. It's mainly prescribed to elderly men with benign prostate hyperplasia to shrink the organ so they can actually take a piss.

Don't listen to this guy.
I'm hoping this is a retarded troll post but in case it isn't, here's the truth:

Dutasteride is not a "new Rogaine". Rogan contains minoxidil and is applied topically to keep your hair follicles in a constant phase of growth. Dutasteride is a potent 5-AR inhibitor and like Finasteride(Propecia) it nukes the fuck out of your DHT which comes with a ton of side effects.....strength advantage is not one of them. It's mainly prescribed to elderly men with benign prostate hyperplasia to shrink the organ so they can actually take a piss.

Don't listen to this guy.
You are right, it is way more like finasteride and not very much like minoxidil, I was wrong. Like all medications, side effects may vary but if you are lucky it can decrease bodyfat and increase muscle mass. It is banned by USADA after all.

You are right, it is way more like finasteride and not very much like minoxidil, I was wrong. Like all medications, side effects may vary but if you are lucky it can decrease bodyfat and increase muscle mass. It is banned by USADA after all.

It's banned by USADA because it can mask other PEDs that are DHT derivatives, not because it offers any performance benefit. Not everything that's on the WADA/USADA naughty list is going to be considered a performance enhancer. You've made all kinds of crazy claims so far. I'm not even sure I should ask you to offer proof since it seems like all you're doing is misrepresenting the literature.

Last edited:
It's banned by USADA because it can mask other PEDs that are DHT derivatives, not because it offers any performance benefit. Not everything that's on the WADA/USADA naughty list is going to be considered a performance enhancer. You've made all kinds of crazy claims so far. I'm not even sure I should ask you to offer proof since it seems like all you're doing is misrepresenting the literature.
You sound bald.

You sound bald.

And you sound like a genetic dead end.

Maybe you should get a script for Dut, that way when it crushes your libido permanently you won't be able to produce offspring. You'll be saving the rest of us a lot of trouble.

Maybe you should get a script for Dut, that way when it crushes your libido permanently you won't be able to produce offspring. You'll be saving the rest of us a lot of trouble.
What's really bothering you?

What's really bothering you?
tumblr_ndwraxtqso1rskk8io2_250.gifv

If you need it yes, but if you don't? not a good a Idea in the long term.

Dut doesn't crush everyone's libido........

Cause I'm tryna be a boss at life. That shit was magical when I took the few shots that I did. Wanted to fuck everything in sight and was overall in a happy state of mind. Plus, I want the gainz. Bigger muscles, fuller beard ( even tho my beard is pretty full as is ) more masculine in general. Was going out of the house ALONE with no fear of what other people were thinking about me.... shit was amazing.

Wow so you're insecure. So insecure you are afraid to leave the house cause you think people will think bad about you.

Now you wanna use drugs to feel better.

A great recipe for disaster.

Mask insecurity with drugs and muscle.

Bro just love yourself and add value naturally.

Edit : people will appreciate you more if you're making an effort to be nice, listening and honest then if you got a huge biceps and six pack and feel superior cause of your body. That's more like a delusion that having muscles you see on social media, that 1% of people have but you see 50% of the time cause you follow them, will make you more beloved.

Last edited:

500-600 is within the normal range. You get red because you are bloating and your blood pressure is most likely elevated.

No offense but are you heavy? There might be other underlying issues that can cause lack of energy and especially erectile dysfunction. It can be a cardiovascular or inflammatory one caused by something like type 2 diabetes. Anabolic steroids will not help those issues.

500-600 is within the normal range. You get red because you are bloating and your blood pressure is most likely elevated.

No offense but are you heavy? There might be other underlying issues that can cause lack of energy and especially erectile dysfunction. It can be a cardiovascular or inflammatory one caused by something like type 2 diabetes. Anabolic steroids will not help those issues.

I'm not... I weight around 170-180

I got a full head of hair that I don’t want to lose. Mainly worried about potential side effects since everyone that is on roids is red as a tomato.

I took a few shots of T when I was gonna start like two years ago ( I’m 33 ) but stopped taking it and pussied out from continuing (was starting to turn red like a tomato too). Had so much energy and was horny non stop and had energy to fuck all day. Got more overall body hair and my beard got a little thicker. Kind of miss the rush that you get when you inject… it was like life was being injected into you.

anyway, any older doggers take it? What are your experiences? Side effects? Feel free to share anything.

My idiot buddy took anadrol. Very powerful oral steroid. He doesn't have tumble weed for hair anymore. He had maybe been training 2 years. Was repping him and doing PRs without it. Nothing hard work and many years can't obtain at least for him.

A bit younger than yourself. I never touched it. Not interested to be honest. I don't want to destroy my hair helmet or cause cardiac issues. A lot of young guys have died. It's very powerful these days. If you do, go through your doctor, and do your blood work.

Similar to morons mandating experimental drugs, EVERYTHING has side effects. I don't care if it's the flu vaccine, TRT, PEDs, and experimental drugs that are causing cardiac issues.

Ignore me or other internet dude bros. Speak with your doctor. Do evaluate the pros and cons. Personally, I rather take a natural holistic approach. You may prefer to go the route like my buddy or TRT through a doctor.

A trip to Turkey couldn't save his hair helmet. Be warned.
Good luck regardless.

I kind of want it too, I’m 30 and have decent to lowish numbers for my age, ~500, but it isn’t something to take lightly. The starting strength jackasses are really pushing it hard and I’m somehow falling for it.

I kind of want it too, I’m 30 and have decent to lowish numbers for my age, ~500, but it isn’t something to take lightly. The starting strength jackasses are really pushing it hard and I’m somehow falling for it.
500 isn't low. You are smacked in the middle. Also what time did you take your blood test?

I posted a thread on the topic.

If I were you, I'd exercise alternatives 1st. TRT as a last alternative. Cut plastics. Avoid any phytoestrogen, micro estrogen, and clean up diet. Water filtration system like reverse osmosis.

There's definitely side effects and you could nuke your hair helmet. Maybe wait until you did all the supplementary work first. Retest your testosterone after.

Back