Should I see This is 40?

It did consistantly deliver funny parts throughout, however the comment of seeming like someone else's home videos at times is true. I (she) chose it over Jack Reacher and I regret caving.

Its had some funny parts but that's about it.

6/10

this was a shit movie. made it about half way through before I found better things to do

Not sure if you're trolling me or not. Towards the end of the movie she tries to seduce her husband by walking up with an open bathrobe. Boobs.

I saw it with my girlfriend. I enjoyed it quite a bit, don't get the hate for it. If you enjoyed how Paul Rudd and Leslie Mann interacted in Knocked Up, you'll like this.

http://www.ontheredcarpet.com/Lesli...s-is-40--filming-awkward-scenes-Video/8925929

Mann, who played the older sister to Katherine Heigl's character in the 2005 pregnancy comedy, explained why she felt it necessary to voluntarily go topless in one scene.

"I did [volunteer]," Mann said. "Well I didn't ask, I thought that it was important to the scene to be as vulnerable as possible, and I felt like having half of one boob out would make her more vulnerable...It was my idea."

I didn't think the movie was that bad and that is a definite surprise that it appears to have actually been her real boobs in the movie. Nice!! I was so pissed during the Change Up when she showed boobs and they were so obviously fake.

Theres something about Leslie Mann that I find really sexy. I thought she was hotter in this movie than Megan Fox was.

I thought.it was a good movie. Not LOL funny or as good as knocked up.but just a good movie

wouldnt recommend it since alot of people are giving it terrible reviews(through word of mouth)

I liked it. Not as funny as Knocked Up, but it was still funny. I typically will watch any movie that has Paul Rudd in it though.

It had about 2 funny moments. And the knocked up couple isn't in it. Apatow said he wanted them to be in it a lot or not at all and he may do a sequel with them again. I didn't like his reasoning.

Back